The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: La Nostra Famiglia

Intoewsables

Strong reading skills.

Anyways, seeing as you're totally going to kill me at the end of the round, we can focus on actually playing the game now instead of this sideshow.

Reading kills? what?

Kills already been sent in for you from an unnamed source.

Oh lawd. I got pretty lazy reading at the end, but I think I got the gist of it.

Questions people can answer for me if they'd like:

1) I may have totally missed it, but why did Caboose garner high votes? (was it because he was flip flappin his votes constantly?) and how did the attention move on to Heffy so quickly?

2) OTTS has literally provided nothing as to why VIC might be mafia. Now, I always think VIC is mafia (lel) but OTTS has said nothing of significance. Ilduce39 asked why we should jump on the VIC wagon and he said sorry don't trust you guys, heh. Again, I might have totally missed something. I just want to say that any votes on VIC based off anything OTTS has said is absurd. I'm not saying he's a TP, he very well could still be mafia, but not because of OTTS's rationale.

3 ) I'll get back to this 3rd point. But someone of relative importance has PM'd me (it was actually earlier in the day but I was out and about). Details to follow.

Anyways, going to bed soon and dunno how much I'll be around tomorrow so I'll end my experiment here.

Not sure if VIC is really mafia or not for sure, I think he is, and he is a prominent figure so I chose to target him.

I conducted an otisxperiment wanted to see how VIC and others reacted (who bandwagoned on, who was reluctant, etc. The info may not be useful this round but down the road it could be a great thing to look back on. Also i have to power so don't kill me mafia kthx.

Anyways, going to bed soon and dunno how much I'll be around tomorrow so I'll end my experiment here.

Not sure if VIC is really mafia or not for sure, I think he is, and he is a prominent figure so I chose to target him.

I conducted an otisxperiment wanted to see how VIC and others reacted (who bandwagoned on, who was reluctant, etc. The info may not be useful this round but down the road it could be a great thing to look back on. Also i have to power so don't kill me mafia kthx.

Lol.

Archived