The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

No, but he's the only one on this team who has struggled to do it the entire time he's been on the team, while making 4+ million.

And the 10 hits a game thing feels recent to me, there's been a lot of games where Booth has been a ghost, and it hasn't just been for one season.

Yea and now he just seems to be playing with consistency. With the Canucks luck they buy him out and he goes and puts up 25 on another team.

I'm not willing to take that risk, especially if the cap space isn't going to be used on something else. No reason why we can't sign a guy like Santorelli and have Booth. Let them compete for top 9 minutes.

There's been games where Kesler is a ghost (like tonight), and he's making more than Booth.

I just wish I could ask the team I've question:

Where's your f*cking pride? FFS

Perry and Getzlaf have been sticking it to us all year on the scoreboard and by playing dirty. It's obvious the ref don't care if they concuss and trip and whatnot, so give it back. At Lear until the penalties pile up.

shifting your obsession from Hamhuis?

4 goals on 18 shots? Absolutely, Lack cost them this game. Lack's GAA will rise to 2.45 and his SVPCT will be .912.

Better than Brodeur, Nabokov, Hutton, Thomas, Lehner, Reimer, Bryzgalov, Howard, Anderson, Holtby, Pavelec, Berra and Dubnyk.

About middle of the pack in terms of starting goalies.

Torts is real idiot. Pick on the young guys for making mistakes but let the most experience players make the mistake

and you dont have the bal@s to tell them.

Yap. Add it to the list of brain dead decisions this coaching staff made this yr. Really think they need to hire a coach who's great with young players.

I'm sure Markstrom will get a few starts once we're mathematically eliminated.

See you guys at the draft lottery.

Yap. Add it to the list of brain dead decisions this coaching staff made this yr. Really think they need to hire a coach who's great with young players.

Babcock. But that's a dream and won't be happening.

Lack is not the answer.

If the question is....

What's the problem?

No kidding.

How can anyone pin this on Lack. Most nights he's the only reason this team doesn't get absolutely embarrassed.

Did fans really learn nothing from losing both Schneider and Luongo?

4 goals on 18 shots? Absolutely, Lack cost them this game. Lack's GAA will rise to 2.45 and his SVPCT will be .912.

Better than Brodeur, Nabokov, Hutton, Thomas, Lehner, Reimer, Bryzgalov, Howard, Anderson, Holtby, Pavelec, Berra and Dubnyk.

About middle of the pack in terms of starting goalies.

ya lets ignore the defensive breakdowns Bieksa's weak play on the boards Stanton and Garrison giving Perry a clear lane

Sorry your right im a little angry. Didnt mean to sound so loud or angry Just thought the guys could stay a little competitive speeling at the end of the year. Guess not, sucks u know :(

We've been struggling since Dec. dude... this is all status quo. We've been struggling offensively for a while. At least we don't have to worry about working our tv watching scheds around the post season in 2 weeks.

Yea and now he just seems to be playing with consistency. With the Canucks luck they buy him out and he goes and puts up 25 on another team.

I'm not willing to take that risk, especially if the cap space isn't going to be used on something else. No reason why we can't sign a guy like Santorelli and have Booth. Let them compete for top 9 minutes.

There's been games where Kesler is a ghost (like tonight), and he's making more than Booth.

Playing well for two weeks does not mean he's consistent. Let's see him do it for a few months. He's had hot-streaks here before, and everyone puts on their Pro-Booth goggles, and suddenly we shouldn't buy out his grossly inflated contract because hey, he played good for a few weeks!

A season is longer than a few weeks. Booth has a hard enough time staying healthy for a full season, never mind playing consistently well.

As far as Kesler playing like a ghost, he's been a hell of a lot more useful over the long term than Booth is.

Archived