The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Torts needs to go. This team is a shell of it's former self.... crumbled and broken, and tuned out this new coaching staff already.

His only hope was to put this final push for the 8th spot on the vets he was brought in to push/salvage.

Daniel/Kes/Burr should be challenged by playing together to show if they have any leadership left for this team.

The younger guys that have been sparksplugs of late (Kass, Mathias, Jensen, etc) should have free reign to keep rolling.

It just seems time and again Torts makes a decision that's counterproductive.

Anaheim is in a race to win the Pacific division and avoid playing the Kings in the first round. I expect them to play hard and destroy the Canucks to put an end to this comedic playoff talk once and for all

Ducks 4 Canucks 0

And I got hell for this post, I saw this coming. I had already given up on the playoffs but I had a bad feeling they come in here and crush us.

Poor dude, Management is at fault here, traded both our elite goaltender which basically forces Lack to start. He also then has to basically play lights in lights out every night to give the team a chance to be in the PO. :sadno:

Can't blame lack... Coach has no choice but to throw him to the wolves to make a hail mary save to the season.

Goaltending and defense are the weaknesses of this team.

Gillis is squarely to blame for leaving the net up to two rookies. Same goes for a consistently underperforming defense.

The present defense will never be good enough to last even one playoff series

O.O honestly I feel that forwards are the weakness in this team. Lack is forced into this mess, defense does need to take same blame, but ultimately our 7million $ guys needs to take most of the blame for this season.

Torts needs to go. This team is a shell of it's former self.... crumbled and broken, and tuned out this new coaching staff already.

His only hope was to put this final push for the 8th spot on the vets he was brought in to push/salvage.

Daniel/Kes/Burr should be challenged by playing together to show if they have any leadership left for this team.

The younger guys that have been sparksplugs of late (Kass, Mathias, Jensen, etc) should have free reign to keep rolling.

It just seems time and again Torts makes a decision that's counterproductive.

again with it all being Torts fault

this was happening long before he got here

Poor dude, Management is at fault here, traded both our elite goaltender which basically forces Lack to start. He also then has to basically play lights in lights out every night to give the team a chance to be in the PO. :sadno:

Management controlled tanking.

Goaltending and defense are the weaknesses of this team.

Gillis is squarely to blame for leaving the net up to two rookies. Same goes for a consistently underperforming defense.

The present defense will never be good enough to last even one playoff series

No... Offense has been a problem for so long now.

Archived