The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can we Officially Label TSN a Huge TO-Biased Network and Move on?

Is it really going to be any different at Sportsnet though? The regional broadcast will cater to the hometown, but the national broadcast is still based on and driven by the east. Rogers has the same stake in TML that BM does. It's not like one is better than the other, and I personally cannot stand SN's staff, save for Taylor and Shorty. Valky cracks me up, but he's by no means a great analyst. He knows the Canucks, and he seems to drop... everything, but he doesn't offer that much insight. I appreciate the respect and info guys like McKenzie, LeBrun, and yes even Dreger have to offer. And I think Duthie runs a better panel than any other sports network in this country.

It's obvious it's biased, but I don't get why people keep bringing it up. CDC is biased, but it's Canucks run.

TSN is biased, but it's run by owners of the MLSE. (Yes, Bell has a position in MLSE)

Just let it be, we have Sportsnet Pacific and the Team 1040 (outside of the morning show with the useless clowns) for our own material.

CDC and TSN are completely different things, one is a national television network that prides itself on being "Canada's sports leader". The other is a message board for fans of a certain team.

If they want to call themselves Canada's sports leader, they should step up and cover Canada's other sports team accurately & more often.

You want Biased? Go watch the Bruins games. Their commentator is biased as hell. He literally calls "SUSPENSION!!!!! HEAD SHOT!!!!!" when someone touches a

bruin player. It's ridiculous.

You are so right its actually painful to listen to, I recommend if anyone hasn't listened in to those losers to do so, you'll really get a good chuckle

It's obvious it's biased, but I don't get why people keep bringing it up. CDC is biased, but it's Canucks run.

TSN is biased, but it's run by owners of the MLSE. (Yes, Bell has a position in MLSE)

Just let it be, we have Sportsnet Pacific and the Team 1040 (outside of the morning show with the useless clowns) for our own material.

Umm, CDC may be biased, but it isn't a national media network like TSN or CBC. So I don't know why you think that is a good comparison.

All networks and companies are biased. For all the complaining about them it is impossible to name one truly unbiased one. Hell if you want the most biased network try ESPN. They lick LeBron James junk. Top headlines are what color fact mask he is wearing and what he thinks of Miguel Cabrera's MLB contract despite no connection. Yet that is what makes them money so they keep it u.

Complain about fair-weather mainstream fans if anything

I still think there is a difference.

ESPN is bias towards the top players, the top teams, and that kind of stuff. The thing about it is, the top players & top teams can change.

TSN on the other hand is all about the Leafs, no matter if they are good or if they suck.

Clarkson was the best available free agent in 2013?

Hahahahahahahaha, loooooooooolll!!! Actually lolling atm. Woooooo, that's fricken so stupid it's hilarious :lol:

...as for TSN, yes they are bias for TO and it's so oblivious now everyone who watches it knows.

Archived