The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

Well. That pretty much damns me, eh?

I'm not Mafia guys. I'm just a terrible TP this game.

And I'd like to point out now that it's not like you guys were just following my lead on ilduce blindly. Most of you admitted he was suspicious at some point too.

But I can see where this is heading.

I'm going to try to do my part and help the TP, even if you all think I'm Mafia.

Whoever the SK is almost certainly isn't part of the TP alliance, as they likely would have known where the Med Kit might be. This should eliminate Intoews (although he's a tricky bat rastard, so you never know) and obviously Kesler. (And VIC, who technically could have been SK despite dying.) Possibly KH, but I haven't seen an indication of him being part of the TP core, although we all agree he's likely innocent.

That leaves Luci, Caboose, BDM, SS, and me. Luci, to me, hasn't been acting oddly at all. She's normally this quiet. Caboose is much quieter than usual, a common SK trait to avoid drawing notice to oneself. SS is also very quiet, but is new so hard to read. BDM has been called out by a few people for not being as active and helpful as she usually is when TP. And me...well, I'll let you guys provide your own analysis.

The SK targets have been GFY, 112, VIC, and Kesler. All very strong players. I can't quite say why, but to me that foursome suggests either Caboose or BDM. I guess I feel SS, being new, might be more erratic in his target choices. And Luci, I don't know. Would she really target VIC? ;) (Okay, yes, definitely.) As for me, I haven't been SK in awhile so I have nothing to back up my claims, but targeting GFY first round is not something I'd do. I also wouldn't go after VIC and especially Kesler when I know we need to hit a Mafia.

So I'd put my money on BDM or Caboose as SK. Outside shot to Intoewsables, because there's really no reason he couldn't be. If he knew where the Med Kit was he might have targeted those people on purpose to clear himself. Although probably not twice; once would do.

Yeah I agree that we have to get today's lynch right and the sk has to kill a mafia or the TP and the sk will lose.

3 Mafia 5 TP --------> 3 mafia 2 TP if we're wrong so game over

I re-read most of the thread last night and I just don't see much evidence against MR. There's no way he is mafia unless he played the perfect game. That's obv a possibility with MR but The chances of that are really really low.

I agree there are better choices like Caboose, SS and BDM( Sorry BDM i knew you swore that you weren't but You could still be mafia )

Yeah I agree that we have to get today's lynch right and the sk has to kill a mafia or the TP and the sk will lose.

I re-read most of the thread last night and I just don't see much evidence against MR. There's no way he is mafia unless he played the perfect game. That's obv a possibility with MR but The chances of that are really really low.

I agree there are better choices like Caboose, SS and BDM( Sorry BDM i knew you swore that you weren't but You could still be mafia )

And yeah I know he has been wrong a lot but like last game, all we have at this point is hunches since the sheriff probably died already

And I won't be on much today as I have a 10 page essay due at midnight( only done 4 lol). I might check a couple of times

So i'm going to follow intoews and vote for caboose

Unvote;Vote Caboose

And as for the sk, please kill SS. I know toews won't like that choice but I still think he may have been coached regarding the med kit thing or just follow toews. I told him to make a post about suggesting a target to the SK

Me neither. But I'm not complaining. :P

If I had to guess they're just trying to pull Caboose out from his silence, and once he speaks up and actually contributes they'll switch back to me.

Whatever you think of my affiliation, Caboose is suspicious as hell right now too. He's usually quiet, but not this quiet. SS also needs to talk more.

You're not doing anything about it. :P

A few pages back everyone was making lists about who they found suspicious and such. There's only 8 players left in the game, so why don't you give us your thoughts on each one?

Well, consider this. Everyone making suspicion lists so far has either said I haven't been talking or they don't know enough about me to make an educated guess. I on the other hand, don't know squat about ANYBODY. And as a TP I'm really in the dark since I haven't been given a role to exploit either -_- .

Thats fine with me, Ive never claimed to of done anything that would warrant me being confirmed TP by any means.

The only reason i've really been given was I was quieter at the start of the game

We really need to get this right this round. The only evidence we really have against MR is that he's been wrong with his suspicions a lot. I thought Ilduce was suspicious as hell too, for most of the game.

Caboose is still quiet as hell. In fact, he seems almost quieter after being called out about it earlier in the game. I think it's likely that at least 2 of the remaining mafia are contained in the quiet trio of SS, Caboose, and Luci. Since Luci only signed up for this game after VIC talked her into it, I'm inclined to believe she's pretty busy. This doesn't absolve her of being mafia, but it does explain the relative silence.

Unvote

Vote Caboose

Archived