The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

3 minutes ago, flickyoursedin said:

Can't believe Smoak was extended he's been absolute garbage this year. I hope they cut their loses on that early trigger finger contract extension and send him down. There are probably 4 better minor league options at this point.

I heard he got on base yesterday. I was like, BS, must've been a walk.

And it was..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

lmao what's wrong

It's constantly glitching. I write something and the whole page slides out. Sounds weird but that's what happens. Gotta start all over. Then it'll get stuck on a previous post and won't let me write a new one. Gotta clear everything and even that doesn't work a lot of the time. I have an IPhone 6. It ain't the phone. This has been happening since they changed everything around months ago. It was just fine the way it was. 

10 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

It's constantly glitching. I write something and the whole page slides out. Sounds weird but that's what happens. Gotta start all over. Then it'll get stuck on a previous post and won't let me write a new one. Gotta clear everything and even that doesn't work a lot of the time. I have an IPhone 6. It ain't the phone. This has been happening since they changed everything around months ago. It was just fine the way it was. 

Maybe. No iPhone compatible coding, or something. Not sure how you do that. Maybe they figured not many people use the page through one so they got rid of it.

3 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Maybe. No iPhone compatible coding, or something. Not sure how you do that. Maybe they figured not many people use the page through one so they got rid of it.

I wish I had more knowledge with computers and things like this. I don't. All I know is it's a serious downgrade from what it once was. It worked just fine before. Dunno why the changes were made