The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

46 minutes ago, Down by the River said:

I would agree, except the game prior Martin took a fastball flush on his right hand and I'm wondering if he was having some minor trouble with it the next day. Gibby definitely likes to rest guys.

Yes I see what you mean maybe, but according to Gibbons it was he wants to get Salty in but doesn't know where, and just wanted to get him in and felt he's a professional catcher and it shouldn't matter who's pitching. Regarding Martin though he always leaves his hand out by his glove and doesn't like tucking it behind his back pisses me off, Zaun brought this up many years ago.

Just now, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Yes I see what you mean maybe, but according to Gibbons it was he wants to get Salty in but doesn't know where, and just wanted to get him in and felt he's a professional catcher and it shouldn't matter who's pitching. Regarding Martin though he always leaves his hand out by his glove and doesn't like tucking it behind his back pisses me off, Zaun brought this up many years ago.

Who is 2nd C?

3 hours ago, Xbox said:

Rowdy Tellez gets 2 HR in his AAA debut!

Great to hear this considering he had quite the spring. He might be needed sooner rather than later if the offense doesn't step up. Would love to earn the split vs these Rays tomorrow. Didn't catch much of the game today but Sanchez pitched a gem. First couple innings he was dialed in. Hopefully he continues where he left off from last season

4 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I was just looking at the stats and wow, Smoaks stats are pretty good this year. Lots of players are digging the team a hole that's hard to get out of,hopefully they get it going soon. 

you do know there are 162 games right? LOL

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Boeser6 said:

you do know there are 162 games right? LOL

Yup, I'm in no way panicking but we have another series against the Os coming up and if we are to get swept, it doesn't help giving up 5 games out of your first 10 to 1 team in your own division. 

1 hour ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Yup, I'm in no way panicking but we have another series against the Os coming up and if we are to get swept, it doesn't help giving up 5 games out of your first 10 to 1 team in your own division. 

agreed but means nothing right now, worry about positioning when we get to mid July

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Great to hear this considering he had quite the spring. He might be needed sooner rather than later if the offense doesn't step up. Would love to earn the split vs these Rays tomorrow. Didn't catch much of the game today but Sanchez pitched a gem. First couple innings he was dialed in. Hopefully he continues where he left off from last season

Yep, last night was incredibly frustrating. Getting really tired of this team wasting Sanchez's gems.

On the other hand he high fived Stroman lol.

• Upvote 1