The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

It's happened to me before where CDC has lagged and made me edit. Stop arguing.

In all fairness isn't it possible that CatsPajamas had a similar thing happen to him?

IMO Since you allowed Kes to edit twice with no Godkill you shouldn't godkill Catspajamas for doing the same especially since the first time he wasn't aware of the rule.

In all fairness isn't it possible that CatsPajamas had a similar thing happen to him?

IMO Since you allowed Kes to edit twice with no Godkill you shouldn't godkill Catspajamas for doing the same especially since the first time he wasn't aware of the rule.

It's such bull. There is no way the site would edit a post for you. The only scenario I can see where lag would assist you in "accidentally," editing your post would be if as you were scrolling and going to click something vertically in line with the edit button. But then you would still need to submit the edit, which is no more of an accident than me submitting it.

1) PPCLI - Sheriff investigated TP

2) OurTimeToShine- TP
3) GreenDemon [Lynched: Mafia]
4) VICanucksfan5551-TP
5) Go Faulk Yourself- Mafia
6) ilduce39-TP
7) g_bassi13- Roleblocker
8) King Heffy - TP
9) Kryten-TP

10) Master Radishes - TP

11) One one two-Doc

12) Intoewsables- TP

13) BurrDaManTP

14) BoHunterBooth-Mafia

15) Luciferase-TP

16) Caboose- Mafia

17) Kesler87 [sK Kill: Mafia]

18) Aladeen- Mafia

19) MikeyBoy44- Mafia

20) CatsPajamas -TP

21) Gumballthechewy-TP

Just my list going largely off my gut FWIW

Vote2 Aladeen.

To all the people saying that TP roleblocker is an unlikely role: It has been used before. It was used in Zodiac and there were 2 of them. I think it' a pretty cool role, by the way.

However, I don't think g_bassi is a Canuck because Shanahan isn't (duh), but I don't think he's a Bruin either. I'm fairly sure he is part of some other faction, and needs to be dealt with soon. I don't think you guys will agree with me on that, but that's what I think of g_bassi.

Vote2 Aladeen.

To all the people saying that TP roleblocker is an unlikely role: It has been used before. It was used in Zodiac and there were 2 of them. I think it' a pretty cool role, by the way.

However, I don't think g_bassi is a Canuck because Shanahan isn't (duh), but I don't think he's a Bruin either. I'm fairly sure he is part of some other faction, and needs to be dealt with soon. I don't think you guys will agree with me on that, but that's what I think of g_bassi.

That is something I've been wondering myself

Archived