The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia [The Game] - NHL - GAME OVER, BRUINS WIN

Peaches

Unless you're a special and they know of another one, g_bassi sacrificing himself to get rid of you doesn't make much sense. If you were a special, you would have claimed that by now, so I guess we can cross that possibility off the list.

If you really are a victim of circumstance, there's not a whole lot we can do. Wouldn't make much sense to ignore this lead, lol. Sorry bud.

no I agree man there is nothing I can do about it, I just don't understand it, I don't think I have ever seen a TP roleblocker before, and you're right no reason for mafia to do that. I just know what will show up when I die. Forever a Canuck!!!

One last thing that I am wondering is why gbassi would come out as a special instead of contacting 112 and having her reveal that info rather than exposing himself to the mafia/sk or whatever else might be out there? Bettman? ( I shudder at the thought)

What if he isn't aligned with anyone? CULT.

The Blackhawks? Lol.

One last thing that I am wondering is why gbassi would come out as a special instead of contacting 112 and having her reveal that info rather than exposing himself to the mafia/sk or whatever else might be out there? Bettman? ( I shudder at the thought)

A roleblocker is hardly an important TP role. If for whatever reason the Mafia decide to kill me, it wouldn't be much of a loss, lol. If it gives the Vig and the Sheriff a free round while the Mafia waste their time on me, it's a win/win.

This is irrelevant to everything, but I just finished writing a 2,000 word term paper on the movie Breakaway. To those that have no idea what I'm talking about, think The Mighty Ducks, except with Surrey Jacks.

It was a really bad paper, lol.

This is irrelevant to everything, but I just finished writing a 2,000 word term paper on the movie Breakaway. To those that have no idea what I'm talking about, think The Mighty Ducks, except with Surrey Jacks.

It was a really bad paper, lol.

My favourite movie is Most Valuable Primate.

Except I also hate that movie because they wear pants to play hockey.

Archived