The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) San Jose Sharks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm really glad that this series is happening. Going to be so nice seeing one of these teams go out in the first round.

This will probably be a very intense, physical series, so far that reason I say the Kings take it in 6. I'm guessing the Kings will make it very difficult for the Sharks to score.

Kings.

But I hope for the Sharks to win. I hate LA even more after seeing Jonathan Quick's reaction after allowing Richardson's goal in the last game. My dislike for LA has grown to the level of Calgary Flames, although for the Flames, they had likable players like Iginla and it was more like a respected dislike. LA on the other hand is bunch of whiny divers. Any other team in the league can point at us and say we are divers although we are not, at least of late, but one team that really is not allowed to say any of those things at us is LA and probably the Sharks as well with Couture with his antics and Thornton the "hand shaker". I don't think there is any other team in the league that is more cocky and arrogant than the LA Queens.

I hope for Jonathan Quick to be exposed and suck big time in the playoffs like we exposed him in the 2010 playoffs. I think he is over-rated, he is good at covering the bottom of the net and with LA's defensive system forcing the opposing players to shoot low, he gets most of them and that makes him look better than he really is. Not saying he is a bad goalie but just saying that I don't think he is as good as some people say.

Archived