The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) San Jose Sharks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is it to late to switch bandwagons for this series because oh man it feels good to watch the Kings be on the verge of being swept even if I am 'cheering' for LA in this series I just hate them so much...

Besides Sharks have cooler jerserys :bigblush:

Way better goal horn/goal song combo too. I watch Anaheim and San Jose games just to hear the goal horn/goal song I swear those two teams have the best ones in the league. LA's on the other hand is :sick:

I like the fact SJ is up 3-0 in the series means I will get to hear it more this series or next one. :bigblush:

I hate both teams. Too bad they can't both lose. If I had to chose though, I would love the kings come back and win in 7 just so the sharks can choke again

Yeah i agree with tangelos would love to see th kings lose painfuly but part of me wants to enjoy sharks getting humileated again haha

Why is people cheering for sharks? They are the same poison as the kings i really dont think there is lesser evil here

I think we should just hope for carer ending injuries and suspensions on both sides. Dusten brown in particlur

I'm cheering for the Sharks because they get progressively worse as the playoffs get deeper.

Why is people cheering for sharks? They are the same poison as the kings i really dont think there is lesser evil here

I think we should just hope for carer ending injuries and suspensions on both sides. Dusten brown in particlur

It is essentially the lesser of the two evils in the series. Once SJ takes it the Ducks will wipe the floor with them (at least that's my hope) and so on and so on... In the end our boys aren't playing for the cup so who cares who wins...

It is essentially the lesser of the two evils in the series. Once SJ takes it the Ducks will wipe the floor with them (at least that's my hope) and so on and so on... In the end our boys aren't playing for the cup so who cares who wins...

Problem is i hate the ducks to but not as mutch as kings and sharks and hawks hopefully its dallas or another lesser evil out of the west and anybody butt boston in the east

And he's lost 8 of his last 9 playoff games. Overrated.

Fwiw though, I think Niemi is overrated too. Just has a great team in front of him that scores a lot of goals and bails him out often

Niemi AND Quick overrated? I was just thinking to myself watching the game tonight how clutch those two are. But what a difference a sub-par Quick is for LA

because Dustin Brown is a tool and the Kings didn't even have fans before 2012

Sharks have always gotten decent crowds and I like alot of their players

also, Raffi Torres :bigblush:

Archived