The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (2) San Jose Sharks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Willie is such a tank on the back end and with the way he directs traffic. I wish we still had him..

Another MG mistake, not willing to take the chance because he was concussed.

i can almost guarantee if we had Mitchell in 2011 alongside Hamhuis, we would have won the cup. And with Hammer going down, we had no shutdown defensive d-man and a guy that can clear the crease.

i can almost guarantee if we had Mitchell in 2011 alongside Hamhuis, we would have won the cup. And with Hammer going down, we had no shutdown defensive d-man and a guy that can clear the crease.

Torres is another MG mistake playing in this series

Yeah, damn, that D was pretty stacked. I suppose there was no true super star on the back end but it was so balanced and very skilled all around.

Guest Dasein

Willie is such a tank on the back end and with the way he directs traffic. I wish we still had him..

He is but San Jose is exposing his foot speed.

Part of their success has been dumping the puck in on Willie's corner and retrieve it by outskating him. Same with Regehr and Matt Greene who are also big, mean and physical stay-at-home defensemen, but do not have the skating abilities that the Shark forwards do.

Archived