The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]-Edmonton-04/12/14

The Stork

Yep. :)

On a side note, 6 out of the 7 Canadian teams occupy the bottom 10 of the league.

Not a good year for Canadian teams.

Yep. :)

On a side note, 6 out of the 7 Canadian teams occupy the bottom 10 of the league.

Not a good year for Canadian tea ms.

Great year for Bettman's NHL :bigblush:

Can't critique Markstrom's game too harshly.

This is what happens when a goalie hasn;t played in over a month, and has a team in front of him that has quit.

I hear ya, but he sure looks like a guy trying really hard to "show" the coaching staff he's thinking about all of the things they are trying to get him to do. Looks forced, instead of instinctive....not a good thing for a goalie, no?

Can't critique Markstrom's game too harshly.

This is what happens when a goalie hasn;t played in over a month, and has a team in front of him that has quit.

Dude, you could put Patrick Roy, Brodeur, and Optimus Prime in net... And Edler would still make them look like sh#t

Man what the hell is wrong with Edler. -6 over past 3 games, almost -40 on the season. We're better off not even dressing him - total liability.

I still would love to see him at forward. I honestly think it would work like Burns

Where is heart and soul ... Kesler? Even Bieska is invisible. Oilers have nothing to play for but at least they're working for their paycheck.

It's hard to be visible when you're not even in the game.

Can someone euthanize this season, already? It's like watching a sad, old animal on National Geographic die slowly.

Not to sure what you're saying.

My whole argument was statistically based, not eye based. And those #'s are 'fact' cause the NHL provides them as such.

I agree Kass has been somewhat sheltered this yr - not uncommon for young players. Richardson has been asked asked to play a more defensive role (reflected in his zone starts), never denied that. What I was saying is Kassian is plays better without Richardson than 'with'. And if he had better linemates he'd have more production.

that whole "if he had better line mates he'd have more production" is true for everybody that plays hockey all over the world...

Archived