The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (4) Dallas Stars

Who will win the series?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So in other words then Nichuskin was the better pick since he was ready before Horvat?

nope just saying teams are all different when it comes to rookies some throw them straight into the lineup others send them back to junior or sometimes able to send them to AHL i think if they are Euro

end of the day nobody knows who the better pick is yes it's easy to watch Val playing scoring goals putting up points in the NHL level still isn't that black and white on who the better pick was after 1 year

nope just saying teams are all different when it comes to rookies some throw them straight into the lineup others send them back to junior or sometimes able to send them to AHL i think if they are Euro

end of the day nobody knows who the better pick is yes it's easy to watch Val playing scoring goals putting up points in the NHL level still isn't that black and white on who the better pick was after 1 year

We won't know until Horvat plays and that's my point. You and many others said Horvat wasn't ready then clearly at this point and time Nicuhskin is better because he was ready at the NHL level.

My whole idea like other teams, you gotta simply play your young guys that have potential. Playing another year at junior level where Horvat has already proven himself in and has done great, won't get you any more ready for the jump to the NHL. You get NHL ready by playing in the NHL.

So in other words then Nichuskin was the better pick since he was ready before Horvat?

What would have been the point of putting Horvat in the NHL right away?

So because he was in the NHL before Horvat he's better?

What a stupid post.

2 completely different players and 2 completely different teams

1 team had the space to put rookies into the lineup the other did not

1 team was smarter in both drafting and filling a roster and the other did didnt make the playoffs and have a huge depth issue..but yet still had no room for a rookie...

What would have been the point of putting Horvat in the NHL right away?

So because he was in the NHL before Horvat he's better?

What a stupid post.

At this point, can't argue it. Again I just want Horvat to play.

I can almost guarantee if we drafted Nichuskin, he wouldn't have played in the NHL this year.

Archived