The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (4) Dallas Stars

Who will win the series?  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think getzlaf is done, that looked like a broken jaw

He got up pretty quickly... maybe he just lost some teeth and stitches on the lip? We'll see... I don't think it'll end hid season though from the looks of it.

Anaheim fell asleep and Dallas tried to make a game out of something.

Anaheim can sweep them easily, Dallas got dominated like never before until Anaheim fell asleep. Dallas isn't competition.

Nichushkin drafted right after Horvat, but Stars let him play this season and proved ready. Now he is playing on the top line....So why wasn't Horvat ready again??

Jesus, here we go again. :picard:

What, you think Nichushkin would carry us on his back to the post-season? Is Horvat a bust now because he is still in junior?

Nichushkin drafted right after Horvat, but Stars let him play this season and proved ready. Now he is playing on the top line....So why wasn't Horvat ready again??

Nichushkin is more skilled, and has pro experience. Horvat didn't.

Ryan Getzlaf after taking a Tyler Seguin slapper to the face last night.

1006081_648879335161418_2261883872620110

Interesting, this is the image I found today

10015046_10152371114937037_8761684478551

Clearly different scars and such, however I think yours is perhaps wrong? There was a lot of blood flowing from his mouth after the shot, not the forehead so ... yeah. Whatever

Archived