The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDSF: (2) St. Louis Blues vs (3) Chicago Blackhawks

Who will win the series?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Dasein

I love that everyone is finally calling out Duncan Keith for what he really is:

Great hockey player. Sh!tty individual.

He is one of the best defensemen by far - strongest skater, elusive (unhittable), great positioning, great shot from the point, great passing - great everything as a defenseman. But he's such a POS and plays so dirty.

But it's hard to punish him for his crap because he's so damn fast so you can't catch him with a big legal hit. To get Keith, you have to lower yourself to his level and get dirty and illegal.

If someone's gonna make Keith pay, you bet that guy is going to get a fine or a suspension.

Hope the Blues can sweep.

I don't care what anyone says that Seabrook hit was a good clean hockey hit. Stupid call.

Seabrook clearly tucks his elbow in, so he doesn't elbow Backes. Seabrook's shoulder obviously will catch Backes near the head being Backes was lowered looking for the puck and Seabrook being like 2-3 inches taller..

The only way to avoid catching heads during hits, is to eliminate hitting completely. Not a chance in hell heads will never be caught in a hitting contact sport.

Horse poo!

I agree. Seabrook is a great player and classy guy but that was a bad hit and he deserves his suspension. Losing Seabrook will hurt more than losing Keith would.

He is a very solid defender .. top 10 in his own zone .. this was caused by Keith getting away with his 'antics' and it kept escalating thru the knee job to this .. this rests on the officials as well, dammit!

If they really want to get rid of head shots they'd suspend players for the same amount of time that the injured player is out of the lineup. Not a pu$$y little 3 games

yea I always thought that would be the fair way to do things but too bad it will never happen

Archived