The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikolaj Ehlers

S N Y P E R S 7

... The Canucks were so excited about that award that they proceeded to pass on Jagr to pick him.That's okay though. They made up for it when they picked up Shawn Antoski instead of Keith Tkachuk and Martin Brodeur, who were the following 2 picks.Mother of God I hope Benning changes this ongoing tragedy that is the Vancouver Canucks' drafting.

It is amazing how terribly negative you are all the time. I see why so many people block u.

Why do you keep ignoring people? Ritchie is not 6'3 230 lb Tom Stetito player. He's 6'3 230 lb offensive winger who can hit and skate, and snipe. Terrible. Why are you blanking off the truth? Please stop your negative nonsense, absent Canuck. Every is sick and tired of you making things up. Such as saying we don't pick tough guys with the 6 pick. He's a tough guy who has skilled, lead his team in scoring lead his team past round 1. Meanwhile Ehlers didn't even lead his team in scoring.

Let me guess. The moderators are off so you decided to to troll everyone.

Why do you keep ignoring people? Ritchie is not 6'3 230 lb Tom Stetito player. He's 6'3 230 lb offensive winger who can hit and skate, and snipe. Terrible. Why are you blanking off the truth? Please stop your negative nonsense, absent Canuck. Every is sick and tired of you making things up. Such as saying we don't pick tough guys with the 6 pick. He's a tough guy who has skilled, lead his team in scoring lead his team past round 1. Meanwhile Ehlers didn't even lead his team in scoring.

His dad is taller then Pk Subban. Stop trying to act like smart ass Absent Canuck. I'm still kindly awaiting your response to the no players in the NHL can play at the NHL level at 230 lbs. Sick and tired and rants, your attacks on anyone who disagrees with the Ehlers pick, labeling Ritchie a 4th line goon, and saying "size and tougness" when Ritchie is cleary Size toughness and skill.

BTW, I was talking to you. So get the frack outta here.

where's the troll comment?

who's everyone?

The answer is yes. You are here to troll everyone. I was the one who responded so its me you attacked. Have fun talking to yourself.

His dad is taller then Pk Subban. Stop trying to act like smart ass Absent Canuck. I'm still kindly awaiting your response to the no players in the NHL can play at the NHL level at 230 lbs. Sick and tired and rants, your attacks on anyone who disagrees with the Ehlers pick, labeling Ritchie a 4th line goon, and saying "size and tougness" when Ritchie is cleary Size toughness and skill.

Just do what the rest of us do and ignore him.

Chit. If Ehlers is as good as Nedved was I will take it all day. Did you know Nedved is still playing? He made a bet with Jagr I think.

Honestly I didn't follow him after he left Van but when he was here he showed great potential but his very soft play limited his performance. Turning away from any contact and dishing the puck when a player came at him made him no friends here.

Courtnall and him had a big skirmish at practice in his last year and Geoff said to the extent that Nedved needed to grow up and want to win hockey games. It worked out well in the end for both parties though .

Honestly I didn't follow him after he left Van but when he was here he showed great potential but his very soft play limited his performance. Turning away from any contact and dishing the puck when a player came at him made him no friends here.

Courtnall and him had a big skirmish at practice in his last year and Geoff said to the extent that Nedved needed to grow up and want to win hockey games. It worked out well in the end for both parties though .

That is a good recollection . I forgot about that. Nedved was aloof when he was younger there is no doubt about it. I wonder if we had handled him different he would have put up his big years with us.

So your telling me Jordan Subban has a chance to be 6'1 210 lbs? That's his dad's height.

No. I was focusing more on the weight than on the height since both Nylander and Ehlers have a height that is manageable in the NHL. My bad I should have been more clear.

I loved watching Pavel Bure when he was a Canuck. No one that has entered the NHL looks more like Pavel on the ice than Ehlers. Not saying Ehlers can be Bure, but Bure Light would be entertaining and no doubt make the Canucks competitive again.

No. I was focusing more on the weight than on the height since both Nylander and Ehlers have a height that is manageable in the NHL. My bad I should have been more clear.

He picked a guy 5ft 9 Subban to compare to a 6ft1 dad to show the flaw in your theory to invalidate your point. Not a 5ft 11 1/2 ehlers and his 6ft dad that you cited which is completely attainable.. This is why I asked him if he honestly believed in his question .

I loved watching Pavel Bure when he was a Canuck. No one that has entered the NHL looks more like Pavel on the ice than Ehlers. Not saying Ehlers can be Bure, but Bure Light would be entertaining and no doubt make the Canucks competitive again.

Me too! Every time I bring up Bure the freaks who want to argue try to go.......... AHA you think hes Bure! :mad: just go start an argument. I think internet chat rooms has not done this generation a service but that is another story.

Ehlers is an exciting player! Scouts all say he roars up the ice like Bure did. He wont score 60 goals but it would be really nice to see that kind of excitement again. ;)

Archived