The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ISS/CS Draft Rankings - 2014 NHL Entry Draft

motzaburger

Right. Because that's exactly what I said. :picard:

you definitely implied it. how is he impossible to pass on? because you watched a highlight reel? how about I comprise a highlight reel of mason Raymond. ill make him look like crosby. no joke.

really its nothing your doing that others arent. im just sick of this thread going around in circles and circles. users claim they know prospects are more certain than others. its all BS. other than the big 5 from 5-10 is a crap shoot. no one knows if any one of those players will ever play a game in the nhl. so stop pretending that you can see the future people.

you definitely implied it. how is he impossible to pass on? because you watched a highlight reel? how about I comprise a highlight reel of mason Raymond. ill make him look like crosby. no joke.

really its nothing your doing that others arent. im just sick of this thread going around in circles and circles. users claim they know prospects are more certain than others. its all BS. other than the big 5 from 5-10 is a crap shoot. no one knows if any one of those players will ever play a game in the nhl. so stop pretending that you can see the future people.

Jump to conclusions much? How about if you read what I said instead of trying to decipher what I implied? I didn't claim I know prospects are more certain than others. And I also did not say he or anyone else would play a game in the NHL. And to finalize, no I cannot see the future. It's just harmless opinion. If you cannot accept it as that, then I would suggest discussion boards like this probably aren't for you. And just so you know, 1-5 is a crapshoot too.

Understand? Good. Now get along or you'll be late for your anger management class.

I look like I am talking to myself, but this darn thing will not let me reply to someone's post as a quote for some reason. Oh well.

DRAISAITL!!!! :emot-parrot:

Try flicking that switch in the top left corner of your post box and then go back and quote someone.

(Wouldn't the young Gino look nice on today's roster?)

People seem to think we already have toughness and skill in Kassian so we don't need players like Ritchie.

Kassian is only the start.

We need players like Ritchie; plural, playerszzz, like Kassian, Richie, Benn, lots of them, and big D too ala Pronger and Chara.

We do not want Kassian to have to carry the whole team.

In fact, Sestito is necessary right now because we want Kass to play, not sit in the box or get suspended.

(And Tommy has enough skill to hold that 4th line enforcer job very well, imo and contrary to what many others say.)

We want a team where almost every guy can take the heat and stay in the kitchen.

The team should only have to carry one or two little demons max (In the future (yes, I can imagine a future), Shinkaruk and Subban maybe).

If anything, we have enough small guys and need to make sure we have enough big talent in the pipeline.

If we do not trade our little prospects like Schroeder, there will be no more room for smurfs.

We have to rid the system of under-performing little guys so that we can resume taking chances on little guys.

I think it has something to do with the CPU configuration at my office. I am sure I can reply to quotes at home, but I am not on here much there. That makes me sound like a slacker at work. LOL.

And yes, a young Gino would be great protection for the twins and would have changed the complexion of the series vs. the B's. Thornton would have avoided him at all costs and Pinocchio Marchand would not have used Dank's head as a speed bag. Ever see anyone mess with Bure? Nope.

Grumpy this morning.

Maybe a beer and tomato juice will get you going.

We will draft Bennett or Draisaitl

I truly think there will be an offer in place where EDM sends their 3rd Overall our way for something IF Ekblad is already drafted by FLA or BUF. Do you guys see this happening. Would we offer them our 6th in the package?

I would love to walk out of the draft with Bennett and Draisaitl/Ritchie/Colle/Virtanen.

Tell me what you guys think, thanks!

• Nicholas Ritchie = Taylor Pyatt

Ritchie is already bigger than Pyatt. Pyatt is big but isn't really physical. From what I've seen, Ritchie is real physical. Pyatt has an inaccurate shot while Ritchie seems to find the sweet spots. Ritchie also has better vision. I don't know about skating since I haven't seen Pyatt play in a few years

As long as it isn't clamato.

Putting seafood in beer is just wrong.

More like putting cheap beer in seafood is wrong :P

Seeing as Budweiser is literally just Corn Syrup (GMO to boot), and Clamato Juice is just pure MSG, those Budweiser/Clamato Juice combo drinks are probably the worst thing a living human being can drink.

If we get Draisaitl or Dal Colle, I am super happy. If someone grabs Nylander in the top 5, we will a chance to draft one of these players.

It will be interesting to see if we trade a vet like Higgins, Booth or Hansen for a prospect or picks. Who knows, maybe we can find another Pavel Bure like player in the 6th round.....ok that is a far fetched fantasy but we probably thought that in the year Pavel was picked.

Bure was considered ineligible at the time we drafted him. We knew bure played 4 more games somewhere that other scouts and gms did not know about... Making bure eligible. There is in fact no way you could draft a bure like player in the sixth round

Archived