The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: DEADWOOD

Kryten

Vote Aladeen.

I know he came up TP upon investigation, but I'm almost sure he's the Kingpin or Lackey.

The way he acted towards the idea of himself being investigated was pretty suspicious. Like he was okay with being investigated and that he wanted to be.

Did anyone notice how there were 2 pages in which a whole bunch of posts were plussed in a row? That' the kind of thing Aladeen has done in the past as mafia as well as continuously talking about unimportant things (spam). Of course, that alone can't mean he's mafia, but he's definitely been acting like mafia Aladeen. The one who doesn't contribute to discussion, while still looking active.

I don't know if many people will agree with voting a "confirmed TP", but I'm almost certain he's KP or Lackey.

Vote Aladeen.

I know he came up TP upon investigation, but I'm almost sure he's the Kingpin or Lackey.

The way he acted towards the idea of himself being investigated was pretty suspicious. Like he was okay with being investigated and that he wanted to be.

Did anyone notice how there were 2 pages in which a whole bunch of posts were plussed in a row? That' the kind of thing Aladeen has done in the past as mafia as well as continuously talking about unimportant things (spam). Of course, that alone can't mean he's mafia, but he's definitely been acting like mafia Aladeen. The one who doesn't contribute to discussion, while still looking active.

I don't know if many people will agree with voting a "confirmed TP", but I'm almost certain he's KP or Lackey.

lol almost certainly? you're so full of it me gunning for your team mate VIC is exposing so many of you mafiosos. I'm sure VIC is telling you to be careful in mafia PM right now.

Thanks buddy I wasn't sure who was mafia once peaches and VIC were gone but clearly the vig needs to kill you while VIC is lynched.

Listen this time vig!!!! We are running out of rounds.

VIC

BHB

Probably BW

The main reason to listen to me in this is I never asked to be investigated, I told you guys to lynch me before and when I came up TP to lynch VIC the next round. BHB saying I was hoping to be investigated is complete bs. BHB is mafia.

Archived