The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: DEADWOOD

Kryten

I don't get what you mean.

And KH still hasn't come in and said either 'Yes, Sheriff confirmed him mafia' or 'OK, it's just me trying to get the popular vote going'. That's all I'm asking for.

Why are you believing the word of a player confirmed to be Mafia by the TP spokesperson over the spokesperson himself? If ilduce was investigated and BW was the Sheriff's best guess, KH would have just said so. Like I said, you're acting like you know something that we don't. Is BW your Kingpin?

Why are you believing the word of a player confirmed to be Mafia by the TP spokesperson over the spokesperson himself? If ilduce was investigated and BW was the Sheriff's best guess, KH would have just said so. Like I said, you're acting like you know something that we don't. Is BW your Kingpin?

Of course, that would mean that the Sheriff is guessing on BW...but I'm really at a loss for why you're defending BW here.

Why would you guys vote for iduce and the beginning of this round and not investigate him?

Voting me is obviously a guess.

This is the same alliance that decided to kill Vig kill Aladeen after investigating him. I don't know, maybe they were confident in ilduce being Mafia and wanted to see if they could confirm another.

Again, I just don't see why KH wouldn't have said that the investigation was a miss and that they were guessing on you if it were true. We'd still be voting you out either way.

Of course, that would mean that the Sheriff is guessing on BW...but I'm really at a loss for why you're defending BW here.

I haven't defended BW once. However, under KH's guidance some seriously questionable things have been done: the lynching of Drouin (which I admit I bandwagoned, but I had to put a vote in), the Vig kill of a confirmed TP in Aladeen. Sure, g_bassi was shown to be mafia. But we have seen mafia self-sacrifice before...

Now, like I said. I'll put in a vote for BW if it's confirmed. But what you've been saying has just been all over the place. I'm trying to distance myself from GFY who you think is mafia. I'm trying to defend BW who you think is mafia. I've stated that I've been suspicious of both of them as well. But if I'm going to distance myself from one, why wouldn't I distance myself from the one who'd be getting lynched and then shown up as mafia? What you're saying I'm doing just doesn't make any sense.

Whatever. I'll put in a vote for Beluga Whale. If you guys are right, well goody. If you're wrong, TP have probably lost anyways.

I haven't defended BW once. However, under KH's guidance some seriously questionable things have been done: the lynching of Drouin (which I admit I bandwagoned, but I had to put a vote in), the Vig kill of a confirmed TP in Aladeen. Sure, g_bassi was shown to be mafia. But we have seen mafia self-sacrifice before...

Now, like I said. I'll put in a vote for BW if it's confirmed. But what you've been saying has just been all over the place. I'm trying to distance myself from GFY who you think is mafia. I'm trying to defend BW who you think is mafia. I've stated that I've been suspicious of both of them as well. But if I'm going to distance myself from one, why wouldn't I distance myself from the one who'd be getting lynched and then shown up as mafia? What you're saying I'm doing just doesn't make any sense.

Whatever. I'll put in a vote for Beluga Whale. If you guys are right, well goody. If you're wrong, TP have probably lost anyways.

Sure you are. BW posted a pretty typical "confirmed Mafia" defense and you're trying to tell me that you actually bought it? You have too much experience to fall for something like that.

As for the bolded, are you suggesting KH is Mafia now? Why wouldn't the real Watcher have come out when Heffy claimed it at the start of the game? Please.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at there. Claiming to be suspicious of certain players doesn't prove your innocence. Yes, I believe there's a real possibility that all three of you are Mafia, and I'm going to throw out accusations to see how you respond. Why not distance yourselves from each other if both you and GFY are Mafia? Everything you've listed in your defense would generally be considered a good tactic if you're Mafia, lol.

Unvote

Vote Captain Aerosex

Investigation was indeed a miss, but wanted to see how people reacted. CA was by far the shadiest. Was suspicious of him already for offering to take the godkill after losing his bag. Given the situation the TP are in, I would expect him to at least be willing to throw in a suicide vote to stay alive and make the mafia waste a kill if he was clean. His posts after the "investigation" reek of someone who knows too much.

Unvote

Vote Captain Aerosex

Investigation was indeed a miss, but wanted to see how people reacted. CA was by far the shadiest. Was suspicious of him already for offering to take the godkill after losing his bag. Given the situation the TP are in, I would expect him to at least be willing to throw in a suicide vote to stay alive and make the mafia waste a kill if he was clean. His posts after the "investigation" reek of someone who knows too much.

Considering I didn't know if I was going to be able to find my backpack with all my internet things, I didn't know if I'd be able to play anymore. That's pretty weak.

But, you've all but opened yourself up.

Vote King Heffy

Archived