The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Elite Hockey League - Apply Now!

Caboose

ahhh - I see what happened, I was supposed to have your 2016 pick heh

Don't scare me like that...

This was my mistake.

Hamilton trade included Ottawa's 2016 1st, not their 2015.

I have a few days off coming up in which I intend to power through the spreadsheets.

I am currently looking for one or two potential new GMs, if you know someone who you think would be a good fit do not hesitate to PM me.

I have the draft spreadsheet (without the final two picks) almost finalised and will be posting a thread sometime before the weekend for our slow draft to start.

Please remember that all RFAs not qualified by June 25th will become UFAs.

The pending free agent spreadsheet is not currently up to date, I will be working on that shortly.

Atta Squeak! :towel:

I'm sure CBJ will miss you! (pretty sure you were still AGM?).

In any case welcome!

Off to business.

The Jets would like to make re-building teams in the market, or anyone else that wants to jump in, aware that we will trade combinations of prospects of which we have a pile, draft picks and good young players!

The stable includes guys like Kasperi Kapanen, Griffin Reinhart, our 2015 1st round or 2knd round picks, Tom Wilson, Jordan Schmaltz (1 st round taken PMD just signed St Louis) and others. Young RFA's are also available.

The Jets are not expected to trade Barkov, Monahan, Ehlers, Bjugstad or Theodore.

We are looking for top players on play off teams and or a long term solution for a top goalie.

What do ya'll got?

Cheers!

Archived