The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Elite Hockey League - Apply Now!

Caboose

please bump anything I have no addressed.

do not forget that the minor league sheets are not up to date and players still showing one year left must be re-signed.

What about previous signings. Do they need to be bumped? Many of mine not on either our cap spreadsheets or the UFA/RFA list so I would think there is more?

Will make for a cleaner free agent period if sheets up to date...

What about previous signings. Do they need to be bumped? Many of mine not on either our cap spreadsheets or the UFA/RFA list so I would think there is more?

Will make for a cleaner free agent period if sheets up to date...

I have to look through my lrevious posts to add those.

Ottawa Senators have re-signed Craig Anderson to a 4 year, 16 million dollar deal

Dallas Stars have re-signed Jonathan Huberdeau to a 7 year, 35 million dollar deal

New Jersey Devils have re-signed Mark Letestu to a 1 year, 1.1 million dollar deal

Calgary Flames have re-signed Erik Condra to a 1 year, 1.75 million dollar deal

Calgary Flames have re-signed Jhonas Enroth to a 2 year, 4.5 million dollar deal

St Louis Blues have re-signed Jimmy Hayes to a 2 year, 5.5 million dollar deal

Minnesota Wild have re-signed JT Miller to a 2 year, 3.7 million dollar deal

got to go to work now.

Will have time to finish everything off tomorrow.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANYONE IN THE MINORS SHOWING 1 YEAR LEFT ACTUALLY IS BECOMING A FREE AGENT THIS JULY 1ST.

qualify accordingly.

Just sent a bump thread documenting transactions for my club not showing on sheets. Preety sure was said you would get to them but just in case;

- the Feb re-signing of pending UFA David Jones

- Summer re-signings of pending UFA's Nate Prosser, Peter Budaj & RFA Mikael Backlund

Is it time to do UFA and / or hostile RFA offers for players from other clubs? (I think that is what I read above)

Just sent a bump thread documenting transactions for my club not showing on sheets. Preety sure was said you would get to them but just in case;

- the Feb re-signing of pending UFA David Jones

- Summer re-signings of pending UFA's Nate Prosser, Peter Budaj & RFA Mikael Backlund

Is it time to do UFA and / or hostile RFA offers for players from other clubs? (I think that is what I read above)

not yet

Jets remain committed to a fair deal to clear cap and roster space where someone can use;

- John Michael Liles. 1 year left $3.85 then UFA. Last year 21 points, which is actually not bad!. And most likely will go to a contender at the deadline. There are teams with $30 mill in cap space. You cant all be tanking two years in a row? :rolleyes:

- Tim Erixon

- Cam Ward

Will also pay multiple assets (plus Cam Ward) for a legit contending team starting goalie. Multiple young assets for a key top 6 performing forward.

not yet

Thanks.

Not anxious or anything! ::D

Is this list not incorrect? for RFAs. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LiDWcn8ZWKaRAgVizxCmZEg9PIASHpBaJakP9sztnoQ/edit?pli=1#gid=334461581

Dylan McIlrath and Marek Mazanec are listed as RFAs for this year when both are signed for another season.

http://www.spotrac.com/nhl/nashville-predators/marek-mazanec/ 2016/17 RFA not 2014/15

http://www.spotrac.com/nhl/new-york-rangers/dylan-mcilrath/ 2015/16 RFA not 2014/15

If I'm right, that means that a good amount of players are listed incorrectly on the UFA/RFA sheet. Only RFAs affected, UFAs look correct.

medium.png

Colorado Avalance Pre-Free Agency Roster

Kyle Okposo - Ryan Getzlaf - Alex Killorn

Riley Sheahan - Pavel Datsyuk - ????????

Antoine Roussel - Darren Helm - Calle Jarnkrok

Matt Martin - Brooks Laich - Chris Thorburn

Ex. Travis Moen, Jeremy Morin,

Likely on LTIR: Ryane Clowe

Matt Niskanen - Andrej Sekera

Johnny Boychuk - Ryan Pulock

Mike Reilly - Deryk Engelland

Ex. Petteri Lindbohm, Matt Donovan

Frederik Andersen

?????????

We're really hoping that Ryan Pulock makes the Islanders this coming season, which I am a high believer is going to happen given Griffins departure. Lindbohm is likely a lock for the Blues as well, and I'll be intrigued to see how Reilly does, but the defence is still our biggest question mark.

I'll be looking for a backup and one more forward in FA, but with Ryane Clowes 4.85M off the books most likely, we'll be playing with almost 11M in cap space.

medium.png

Calgary Pre-Free Agency Roster

Max Pacioretty - Filip Forsberg - Jiri Hudler

Brandon Saad - Nazem Kadri - Marian Gaborik

Brett Ritchie - Martin Hanzal - Artemi Panarin

Erik Condra - Nick Spaling - Justin Fontaine

Steve Ott

Ryan Suter - Tyler Myers

??? - Jeff Petry

Jonathan Ericsson - Eric Gelinas

??? - ???

Jon Quick

Jhonas Enroth

Yellowknife

Pontus Aberg - Josh Leivo - Alex Tuch

J.C. Lipon - Troy Bourke - Arturri Lehkonen

Jens Looke - Adam Musil - Brian McGrattan

John Scott - Dainus Zubrus

Shayne Gostisbehere - Konrad Abeltshauser

Roland McKeown - Adam Pelech

Erik Cernak - Kyle Cumiskey

Patrik Bartosak

2015 Draft Review

26th overall - Artemi Panarin (signed with Chicago as a Free Agent): Hoping he gets the chance to play in Chicago top 6, very excited to have him.

93rd overall - Adam Musil (94th overall to St. Louis): He was a BPA and not the guy I would've picked but it could've been worse than him.

105th overall - Jens Looke (83rd overall to Arizona): I'm a big fan of Looke and was stoked to get him that late.

116th overall - Erik Cernak (43rd overall to LA): Pretty happy with how this one turned out, I think he has a good chance of making the NHL.

Looking to trade for a D man open to trading any of my forwards including Forsberg, Hudler, Gaborik, Kadri and Hanzal if the deal is right.

This sucks huge but I think I'll have to pack up this league.

The time commitment is huge and its become a chore to run. Being a commish is something I derive no enjoyment from.

I'm sorry to everyone who has worked to build EHL to what it is, new GMs and old.

If anyone is interested in picking up the league I will give them full control and help them along the way.

Its been real, guys.

This sucks huge but I think I'll have to pack up this league.

The time commitment is huge and its become a chore to run. Being a commish is something I derive no enjoyment from.

I'm sorry to everyone who has worked to build EHL to what it is, new GMs and old.

If anyone is interested in picking up the league I will give them full control and help them along the way.

Its been real, guys.

Wow that sucks, but totally understand that running a league like this takes a lot of time and effort. Especially when you are doing it on your time and everyone excepts things to be done in a certain time frame.

Ari? You wanna take things over? Don't want to see this league fold.

Wow that sucks, but totally understand that running a league like this takes a lot of time and effort. Especially when you are doing it on your time and everyone excepts things to be done in a certain time frame.

Ari? You wanna take things over? Don't want to see this league fold.

i would help out ..not the full work ..but help.

sad to see you go caboose though ..great job so far :(

Archived