The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

Alright CL, I think you're getting a little too defensive here. If you look at my post where I outlined players I was most suspicious of, you were not even on it. Further more, I did not vote for you. I voted Green Demon before he made the post to avoid god kill. Similarly, I voted for mau5trap much earlier than most in the round he was lynched -- they were both mafia

I don't think that's relevant here completely though, as I find your overreaction here interesting. I did not call you out as a suspect. All I asked when 112 "cleared" you in her opinion was why she thought so as I found that you were quiet the previous two rounds. That's sketchy to you to the point where you thought was the best candidate to lynch last round?

I am not sure I follow.

It's the first Friday night since exams ended in university and I have a social life. As I said, you are getting very defensive over something that was barely accusatory but asked for more explanation

Look at the last 5 or 6 games where I was probably as active as I have been this round as all of them combined. This is how I've played when school was going on as mafia or TP

Anyway, as I have stated previously I believe the remaining mafia players have to have at least one person seamlessly blended in and contributing (or pretending to do so) as TP -- it just makes sense given the lack of activity by other mafia players. Thus I don't think Peaches fits the bill for that role, although he could very well be mafia. There's also the possibility that one of the cleared players may be KP so technically it does not clear AT or Aladeen. Ilduce I am having second thoughts of again but mostly because I am just starting question everyone. 112 is always a suspect to me.

I might change my vote if CL can give a decent enough explanation but his defensiveness over the slightest accusation from me and willingness to lynch someone a mafia wanted to bandwagon for makes me believe he is mafia

vote CanucksLegacy

Like I said, I didn't want to waste a lynch on potential godkill candidates especially at that particular point in the round with nightfall approaching and neither having provided substance.

Your post threw the most suspicion (for me) at that moment. Yes, I'm sure you have a social life, but checking on mobile for a few minutes never hurt anyone. I didn't find anyone else as suspicious as you (given your posts), until after the votes for me.

I'm not sure if you were on after you said you were going out, but the vote for me started after your vote for Green. I don't know if you were online to see the vote went onto me, so I'm not really sure if you can say you wouldn't have voted for me or not.

Last bit of info that can hopefully help TP in narrowing it down - I've been largely non-suspicious of 112 based on a PM she sent me in the 1st round when I was having a bit of "difficulty" in whom to pass the medkit off to.

She suggested Otis, JE14, Aladeen and CL as they were logged in non-anon. 3/4 of them have turned up TP. This could be a ploy I suppose but coupled with her general helpfulness she's as good as cleared in my mind at this stage of the game.

Ok here is the deal like I said AT and I were contacted last round by CA. Before nightfall he stated that GD had handed us another mafia on a silver platter but neither AT nor I know who CA was referring to exactly.

How did you know that GD was mafia ilduce? I initially voted for you cause that was what ca did last round before he died. Then I saw his PM post and your post outting GD. So obvious that + med kit all but clears your name.

At this time I feel that AT is completely legit.

As of now I think it's between

CL

Luci

Being logged in non-anon can only be seen as proof of being TP in round 1 I think :P I don't think it absolves anyone from suspicion at this point.

And CL you still haven't explained what about my post was so suspicious. I would've voted for you right when I posted if I had any intent on wanting to get rid of you.

Ugh wtf I'm going out tonight and no word from the alliance so far. vote Green Demon

As I said, it's not difficult to check for a few minutes. You gave the notion, at least my interpretation of it, that you wouldn't be active until after nightfall. In addition, how you said it set off alarmss ("ugh wtf" just seemed a bit much), and I just found it like something a Mafia would do.

Sup guys....now I know y'all wanna vote me out, but here's the deal, I'm not Mafia. While I’ve working hard at my new job, my suspect list is as follows:

Ilduce39 - been fairly suspicious.

CL - seems to blend in the background

Aladeen - has just followed votes, no reasoning.

Peaches - Also follows votes and adds nothing

Luciferase - she's also just followed votes, also blends in background.

Captain Aerosex – Almost every vote he has put forth has been wrong. Either something really suspicious is at play or he has no idea what he's doing.

Malkin Cookies - I'm lactose intolerant

Caboose – is TP because he’s a Leafs fan like me

As such, I Vote:Luciferase

This is what CA was referring to when he said GD just handed us a mafia on a silver platter. Not sure how they missed it.

I'm 99.9% convinced AT and Aladeen are true TP and not KP as why kill CA if they had me lined up for a Vig Kill? If they had control (or even insight) on the Vig Kills they probably could have left him be.

Thinking harder about this, if CA was left alive, he could very well have been given the medkit for this round.

And CA only announced his kill to AT/Aladeen 50 minutes before nightfall, so it's definitely possible that they just didn't have enough time to change the kill.

Still, it's best to ignore the KP idea right now considering they can't submit kills.

ehh. Random thought:

Just a warning, I'm going camping and will be away this evening, all tomorrow, and till Sunday afternoon. So please don't be suspicious of my inactivity.

24 players total, likely means there were 8 mafia to start and 3 left in the game. If Peaches can't vote, the mafia can tie the lynch and win the game with their kill this round.

Vote Luciferase

CA implied that he thought you were mafia because of it. I can definitely see why he'd think that.

112 you're awfully suspicious now voting for Peaches when you said Captain Aerosex implied Luci was Mafia. You were willing to vote me out, following CA, without him even having to provide a reason. Now, you don't vote Luci (given your above post) and vote Peaches instead? Maybe I'm overthinking but something doesn't seem to add.

112 your math does make sense and if Peaches is TP we have lost this game either way. Unfortunately we may have to vote for Peaches and hope he is mafia.

Thinking more about it, it really is the only option for a TP win here since there are no killing roles left other than the Mafia themselves.

Unvote Luci; Vote Peaches

:( Pls be mafia

Archived