The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Absolutely disgraceful. Hope that team gets crushed by the B's in game 7.

Just Montreal fans being classy as always.

Wonder how CDC would act if Boston fans threw crap at the Habs, but they wouldn't sink that low.

What world are you living in? .. neither cities 'fans' are worthy of much respect based on their past performance .. every fan-base has a percentage of 'loonier-toons', including the Canucks.

You're implying that I'm angry over the cup loss which is the reason I loathe Lucic, or the Bruins for that matter, which is not the case. I'm long over the cup loss, the Bruins are hypocrites, and I loathe hypocrites, Lucic is especially a hypocrite.

For what it's worth, I dislike Montreal almost as much as Boston.

Just out of curiosity: How are they "hypocrites"?

Boston was my second fav team until that happened... I used to think they played hockey the right way. But now they play bush league style.the Chara on pacioretty and no discipline almost turned me off of the nhl altogether.

It didn't warrant further discipline. Chara was penalized for interference which was the correct call. Pacioretti's injury was unfortunate, but the result of a hockey play.

This thread shows exactly how butt hurt canuck fans are in terms of losing to the bruins... I feel ashamed. If this happened to the twins people would go nuts. good on lucic for not reacting he could have done some damage to those idiot fans. rare classy move by him.

So you're not a Canuck fan?

This is nothing about losing to the Bruins....we also lost to Chicago and my hatred for them has turned into respect and they're actually a team I pull for in the playoffs (well, except #2).

People are tired of the Bruins' antics - that's not just isolated to Vancouver and the dislike for that team grows outside of this city.

I don't really like fans to throw stuff but I also saw how the Bruins, in their lowly defeat, were going to start gooning if they had a chance. I don't blame the fans for lashing out at them. This isn't a deficiency in Canuck fans, this is how people feel about this team.

Rupert: I'll answer to "hypocrites". Check out Makaveli's videos....in a nutshell.

Wonder how CDC would act if Boston fans threw crap at the Habs, but they wouldn't sink that low.

They already have, early in the series. Wait til the Habs win game 7 in Boston and you will see babies being tossed onto the ice.

So you're not a Canuck fan?

This is nothing about losing to the Bruins....we also lost to Chicago and my hatred for them has turned into respect and they're actually a team I pull for in the playoffs (well, except #2).

Chicago plays some nice hockey and Toews/Kane are insanely fun to watch. I think #7 is a dirtier player than #2 tbh

Other than Anaheim, Chicago is the team I want to come out of the West. I just don't want Minnesota or LA winning.

Well finally...my favourite singer of all time coupled with my favourite sport. Heaven. (I've suggested for some time to use this song and/or Weapon for opening montages...dream come true. Had nothing to do with it but just gloating in a "see?, I told ya so" way). Brilliant. Dave, ya watching?

No.. Boston fans will instead jeer a player like Mason Raymond while he lay on the ice with a broken back.

Do me a favor,. If you're gonna post in this thread with the intent of defending the bruins, TRY HARDER. You are not convincing anyone here and are making yourself sound very foolish

No.. Boston fans will instead jeer a player like Mason Raymond while he lay on the ice with a broken back.

Do me a favor,. If you're gonna post in this thread with the intent of defending the bruins, TRY HARDER. You are not convincing anyone here and are making yourself sound very foolish

Don't mind him. Some Leafs fans have the hate on Montreal and prefer cheering for Boston.

Not exactly defending them, just poking fun at all the hypocrites on CDC. I'm not a Bruins fan AT ALL. I just hate the Habs and their fans and I cheer for whoever plays them. I can't wait until they're out of the playoffs.

The foolish ones are the posters who think it's funny what MTL did at the end of the game while they know damn well they'd chirp the Bruins if they did that at the end of game 5.

lots more of those

Can't view videos on the work computer. Is this the one where Julien says "but we're the bad guys"? Because if so, he also admits that they aren't saints either, just that both teams are dishing it out as well as taking it. A pretty accurate statement, from what I have seen so far.

Nothing "hypocritical" about that.

Did you miss Bruins fans throwing stuff at Subban after Game 1? Have fun watching those gutless Boston pukes get pumped in their own building.

Archived