The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MDF: (1) Pittsburgh Penguins vs (2) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't blame him for that one, he had no support at all they were all flopping around him.

Yeah it was definitely a defensive breakdown. They had two people behind the net covering one guy while Brassard was left wide open in front of the net. Even after that they were still panicking and not able to clear the puck out of danger. Not like it would have mattered once they looked at the replay.

I just wanted to get in on the Fleury jokes.

Agree with Don Cherry just now, Crosby is hurt. He couldn't win any 1 on 1 battles yesterday and he skated away from them in the corners. There's no way his game can drop this far without an injury. Just like Kesler in 2011, we will hear what injury Crosby has when the Pens get eliminated. I can't see them getting to the Cup.

Watching the Rangers I miss AV. If I'm correct in my analysis AV's team when have the puck always try to stretch out the opponents' players. I see shades of our team a few years ago from the Rangers now. Where as the Canucks under Torts we breakout and enter the zone in a mess.

Crosby is obviously hurt. If he isn't and that's the kind of effort he's putting in then he should be benched.

There is no reason to believe that Crosby's play is due to lack of effort (based on the fact he's always been a guy to give 100%).

Crosby's passes are slower than usual. During the Olympics he was firing 50mph passes on his backhand.

No show Sid not a factor again

Did you watch the game? Easily Crosby's best game of the playoffs. Points aren't all that matters. He definitely had an impact tonight. I still think he's hurt tho.

I'm guessing it's off the crossbar/post.

Wow if that's true, that's a lot of paint coming off the bars!

No show Sid not a factor again

Are you kidding!? Minus actually putting the puck in the net, Sid was amazing today.

Joe Yerdon @JoeYerdonPHT 1h

Letang: "To see Sid play like that tonight was really inspiring for everybody in our dressing room. He was really dangerous."

Archived