The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia the Spanish Main Game over Mutineers win

Dr.Strangelove

I also owe everyone an apology I really shouldn't have hosted this game. I had it started but just after I put this thread up some problems I've been going through escalated and I really haven't done a good job here. I hope you guys still had fun playing despite this.

With that said I have some personal problems I need to work through and as such I'm taking a leave of absence from work and also from Mafia/ CDC. I will be back once I get back to normal hopefully in only a game or two.

I will be fine I've a great wife and family I'm just taking some time to try and settle a few thing's that I should have several years ago.

I also owe everyone an apology I really shouldn't have hosted this game. I had it started but just after I put this thread up some problems I've been going through escalated and I really haven't done a good job here. I hope you guys still had fun playing despite this.

With that said I have some personal problems I need to work through and as such I'm taking a leave of absence from work and also from Mafia/ CDC. I will be back once I get back to normal hopefully in only a game or two.

Hopefully everything works out for you soon.

I thought you did a great job hosting :) I had fun.

Hope everything gets better for you.

I hope everything works out for you. Life is more important than mafia/CDC.

Let's finish this off.

vote7 BHB

To be honest, I'm still just a bit sceptical about Toews, but if he is mafia, the amount of mafia teammates he's sacrificed to possibly set up a last round win would be unbelievable and incredibly gutsy.

I will be fine I've a great wife and family I'm just taking some time to try and settle a few thing's that I should have several years ago.

Hope it all works out PPCLI.

Hope things settle up quick, friend. Good luck!

Nonsense, you've done a great job hosting. Hope everything works out for you, and I look forward to your return in a couple weeks.

Actually, according to my math, WW is likely TP or the game would be over.

Unvote7

Vote7 Intoewsables.

Explain? I mean, I agree that WW is likely TP, but I'd love to see the math just for the hell of it.

Waiting to hear if I get an investigation today or not. No idea if I've lost my ability for good or if it was just a one round thing. Can never be too careful, right?

Apparently I have lost my role ability for good. I'll let BHB defend himself before I place my vote, but he's not leaving me much room to change my mind here.

I appreciate all the support but like I said it's nothing life threatening or debilitating I'm just taking a trip to see a few people I haven't seen in a couple years and set my mind at ease.

I should be back soon and better than ever

/Host talk until game is resolved

Archived