The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People complain about the Sedin's no show in the playoffs. I've only noticed Nash on 1 shift.

He's always just coasting around. Whatever happened to that explosiveness from his Columbus days? Is he just in terrible shape or something?

He's always just coasting around. Whatever happened to that explosiveness from his Columbus days?

Is he just in terrible shape or something?

Third concussion and two consecutive concussions this season.

The last one was a result of hit from behind by that outstanding human being,Milan Puke it.

People complain about the Sedin's no show in the playoffs. I've only noticed Nash on 1 shift.

Nash has been a disappearing act all this year. He's been extraordinarily ineffective under AV. I suspect some players really do well under the star treatment at small markets like Columbus, but as soon as they aren't the second coming to their team, they fall off a cliff.

Rags are complaining about too many men, but pretty borderline from what I saw. There were definitely 6 skaters on the ice, but it looked like the guy leaving the ice got off before the guy coming on played the puck...

Archived