The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] The Magnificent Seven- Game over! SK wins!

otherwise

I'm a banker. My role is a tracker who tracks someone every even numbered round.

Since no has asked everyone with a role to PM them, I will.

Let's start this alliance. I also think no one else should role claim in the thread because it helps the mafia narrow down who the important special roles are.

I'm a banker. My role is a tracker who tracks someone every even numbered round.

Let's start this alliance. I also think no one else should role claim in the thread because it helps the mafia narrow down who the important special roles are.

Now why in the frack should we trust you?

I was under the impression that the roles would be the names of the seven famous people in the pic of the OP. Why would otherwise then give a role called "banker" that doesn't seem to be anything special? Why would you then ask for specials to contact you when you don't even have a role you can prove, let alone one that means you're a likely TP?

Just dropping by with an update

Peter suffered a serious medical event yesterday but has recovered and is now conscious and in good spirits. There is still some concern that he may have complications but from the sounds of it the doctors are very confident that he will make a full recovery. His wife is setting up a laptop with speech recognition software so he should be back on here soon .

In case anyone was wondering the other 3 people in the car are okay and have been released from the hospital. The car that struck them had 5 people in it 2 of them lost their lives in the accident. It sounds like the driver of the other car was drunk.

I've also heard alot of scuttlebutt about what happened so I'm only posting what I've heard from the family directly

Peter suffered a serious medical event yesterday but has recovered and is now conscious and in good spirits. There is still some concern that he may have complications but from the sounds of it the doctors are very confident that he will make a full recovery. His wife is setting up a laptop with speech recognition software so he should be back on here soon .

In case anyone was wondering the other 3 people in the car are okay and have been released from the hospital. The car that struck them had 5 people in it 2 of them lost their lives in the accident. It sounds like the driver of the other car was drunk.

I've also heard alot of scuttlebutt about what happened so I'm only posting what I've heard from the family directly

Good that he is getting better, hopefully he keeps getting better everyday. That's great that his wife is setting him up with speech recognition software on his laptop.

he's in my thoughts all the time, can't wait to see him on here... So glad he is still with us.

Side rant: stupid effing drunk drivers how many people gave to have their lives ruined before these idiots learn? I hope that one of the ones who lost their lives was the drunk but for some reason that's never seems to be the case /end rant

I swear I a registration list (in an Aladeen post I think?) with my name. Oh well.

sorry luci I did include you but I also included a bunch of others so I think it Was taken as a joke even though I never joke about mafia signups... Never!

Glad to hear that the doctors are so confident about his recovery. Fuck drunk drivers.

I swear I a registration list (in an Aladeen post I think?) with my name. Oh well.

I told you that you hadn't signed up before the deadline.

Fk it i'll come out. My role is called "Police Officer" and i'm the sheriff. My first investigation came up as TP. Doc pls save me obv and specials contact me when u think it's safe.

If this is true, why wouldn't you tell the your investigation to come out? :picard:

Glad to hear that the doctors are so confident about his recovery. frack drunk drivers.

I told you that you hadn't signed up before the deadline.

If this is true, why wouldn't you tell the your investigation to come out? :picard:

I need a little excitement in my life ;)

But srsly I could just be the sheriff's first investigation or I could be the actual sheriff.

I need a little excitement in my life ;)

But srsly I could just be the sheriff's first investigation or I could be the actual sheriff.

well either way, you're probably not getting lynched this round, gj man! I'm proud of you little guy.

Archived