The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trade Up,Down or stay at 6th?

Outsiders

What do you want  

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First been widely reported in Ottawa that is the plan, I am not jumping to conclusions.

Second, Gretzky was a great player, coach? Meh.

Been widely reported in Ottawa? From who? Source?? another armchair gm like u?

I'm sure there spilling all the beans and telling everyone their plans moving forward lol... These days its tough enough just getting injury reports... Never mind anything else

Hit the showers pal

Been widely reported in Ottawa? From who? Source?? another armchair gm like u?

I'm sure there spilling all the beans and telling everyone their plans moving forward lol... These days its tough enough just getting injury reports... Never mind anything else

Hit the showers pal

Sorry used to live in Ottawa, every sports radio, every sports news guy and anyone that follows the Senators could tell you this. Anyways. Let this thread go back to the real topic. I am done not worth arguing.

I know that the NTC's are an issue but they're not insurmountable, those that throw in Tanev's name in every trade proposal just because he's one of the few tradeable assets without an NTC, better be careful what they wish for.

It's amazing how under rated Tanev is, I think he's already as good as Hamhuis (whose our no.1 D and a no.2 on a top contender) and I won't be surprised if Tanev becomes a better D-man than Hamhuis.

Not saying it's a Cam Neely situation, but Tanev is so young with a much greater upside than people give him credit for.

The Canucks do not need another forward prospect, even a good one, and that's what is gonna be there at sixth. If anything we have too many forwards right now. We have no real solid defensive prospects at all.

Either we trade up for first overall and take Ekblad, or we're better off trading down or trading the pick as part of a blockbuster for some more established players. Staying at six doesn't really make much sense.

Sorry used to live in Ottawa, every sports radio, every sports news guy and anyone that follows the Senators could tell you this. Anyways. Let this thread go back to the real topic. I am done not worth arguing.

That's still not a source..... And everything team 1040 says happens lol

So your a Senators fan?? Then why does it say in your bio you have been a Canucks fan since 1990 and Senators didn't break into the league till 1992.

I smell a troll

The Canucks do not need another forward prospect, even a good one, and that's what is gonna be there at sixth. If anything we have too many forwards right now. We have no real solid defensive prospects at all.

Either we trade up for first overall and take Ekblad, or we're better off trading down or trading the pick as part of a blockbuster for some more established players. Staying at six doesn't really make much sense.

@Nav097: Benning: We will take forwards with our first two round picks. #CanucksTownHallRichmond @blakeprice1040 @BradZiemer @RJHenderson7

So you can take that for what it's worth....

Linden and Benning have mentioned Reinhart's name specifically in a public forum. They've also mentioned the possibility (though admittedly just that) of trading up. There is an article on the front page of Canucks.com that specifically talks about whether the team should trade up and draft Reinhart. The poll question on the front page also asks if the team should trade up to grab Reinhart.

Boy, this team is building it up a lot. The Canucks are probably just hyping up the draft but you'd think just having the 6th would do the job.

If not the 1st overall, I'd at least like to see the Canucks grab Anaheim's 10th pick in a Kesler trade.

Archived