The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Zombie Apocolypse] GAME OVER - RCC Win!

Dral

Mafia Poles!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ZOMBIE KILL!

------------------

Kryten has killed BHB

LIVING PLAYERS

---------------------

1. OTTS

2. Wilfred

3. LTCanucksfanatic

4. PPCLI

5. Where's Wellwood

6. Tanikins

7. Intoewsables

8. Otherwise

9. Alchemy Time

10. Kryten

11. GFY

12. Kesler87

13. Bo Hunter Booth

14. Aladeen

15. g_bassi

16. avelanch

17. Snake Doctor

18. Peaches

19. VIC

20. the Log Lady

21. JE14

22. Drouin

23. BDM

24. IlDuce

25. King Heffy

26. Big Mike

27. Twilight Sparkle

28. Señor NAF

29. One one two

30. mau5trap

ZOMBIES!

-------------

g_bassi

VIC

the Log

King Heffy

mau5trap

Tanikins

avelanch

Twilight Sparkle

Drouin

Wilfred

OTTS

BDM

GFY

Toews

JE14

Where's Wellwood

Il Duce

Big Mike

Bo Hunter Booth

Dead Players:

-----------------

[Kryten killed] BHB (mafia: RCC)

[LTC killed] Toews (TP)

[bHB killed] 112 (TP)

[Peaches killed} OTTS (mafia: NRMC)

[Peaches killed] GFY (mafia: NRMC)

[Peaches Killed] Drouing (mafia: NRMC)

[Peaches killed] Twilight Sparkle (mafia: NRMC)

[TS killed] JE14 (mafia: RCC)

[Kryten killed] avelanch (TP)

[PPCLI killed] Tanikins (mafia: RCC)

[TS killed] Kesler (TP)

[big Mike killed] Log Lady (cult)

[NAF killed] King Heffy (cult)

[112 killed] mau5trap (mafia: RCC)

[drouin killed] VIC (TP)

[drouin killed] g_bassi (TP)

[God Killed] Snake Doctor (TP)

[God Killed] Alchemy Time (TP)

[God Killed] PPCLI (mafia: NRMC)

[God Killed] NAF (TP)

[God Killed] LTC (TP)

This confirms that I'm TP. The NRMC have 5 dead members and haven't had a kill in a while. This implies that each mafia had 5 members. This fits with 5+5=10 which is 1/3 of 30.

The RCC with BHB, who was already a zombie so he couldn't kill for the mafia, had 4 dead members. I was lynched, yet the RCC kill still went through.

So between Kryten, otherwise, and Peaches there is 1 RCC.

Chances are none of the current zombies, or Aladeen, are mafia.

Given that Kryten just killed zombie BHB, that takes some suspicion off of him.

Peaches has killed many mafia zombies but they were all NRMC. The chance remains that Peaches is RCC.

Lynch otherwise or Peaches, IMO

Or could it be that Kryten killed his own Mafia buddy in an impressive and ballsy end game move?

Something I am definitely capable of, I am certainly ballsy and they are impressive.

Seriously though, I have been suspicious of Otherwise for a few of her posts. Both she and Peaches have been under the radar most of the game, so it's hard for me to tell which is more likely (Aladeen is likely TP due to multiples..................resurrections that is). Between the two, I have to go with Otherwise just because some of her posts seemed kind of sketchy, especially that one with the "sorry if I'm wrong" adage. Just smacks of mafioso to me.

Vote10 Otherwise .

Something I am definitely capable of, I am certainly ballsy and they are impressive.

Seriously though, I have been suspicious of Otherwise for a few of her posts. Both she and Peaches have been under the radar most of the game, so it's hard for me to tell which is more likely (Aladeen is likely TP due to multiples..................resurrections that is). Between the two, I have to go with Otherwise just because some of her posts seemed kind of sketchy, especially that one with the "sorry if I'm wrong" adage. Just smacks of mafioso to me.

Vote10 Otherwise .

Not to be bitter, but did I smack of mafioso last round?

Not to be bitter, but did I smack of mafioso last round?

Not necessarily last round but prior to that, yes. I discussed both you and Otherwise with 112 and she was more willing to accept (as was I) that you were mafia despite you not using "anonymous". The only other player who was on my radar at that time was Otherwise, although obviously not as sure about her as others.

Vote10 Otherwise .

I know :bigblush:

Archived