The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Zombie Apocolypse] GAME OVER - RCC Win!

Dral

Mafia Poles!  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I must have missed that. I stopped paying as close of attention after Drouin killed me.

Kryten dying and being resurrected was pretty masterful actually - the RRC resurrected Avelanch first, hoping he would get targeted again as people would think he's mafia (which happened) and when he died and came up TP that allowed them to resurrect Kryten without (too much) suspicion

Kryten dying and being resurrected was pretty masterful actually - the RRC resurrected Avelanch first, hoping he would get targeted again as people would think he's mafia (which happened) and when he died and came up TP that allowed them to resurrect Kryten without (too much) suspicion
+1 for truth :P

colorado-hail-mary-o.gif

Kryten, you beautiful sexy man. Unreal stuff.

It's crazy. I suck at being mafia, and the past few games that I've played have seen me eliminated early on (mostly at the hands of 112 lel). Yet, the unlikeliest of stuff happens, and my team keeps pulling out the W. Last time I played, BHB pulled his last round magic against Where's Wellwood in that pirate game hosted by PPCLI. 3rd straight win despite being a WOAT mafia member.

Also, a quick shout out to Peaches for decimating the other mafia team :P

BHB, our resurrector, did a great job of staying under the radar (which obviously was key).

And Dral, I may be mistaken but I think no game has went ten rounds before. Does anyone know for sure?

No idea - I'm still relatively new to mafia myself... maybe VIC knows heh

Peaches kills 4 NRMC zombies in a row.

Then he gets Godkilled when there were 4 people left, confirming our victory.

Thanks, Peaches.

Yeah Peaches was the TP Blacksmith and was hoarding shot gun shells, then got 1 randomly as well and pretty much went on a rampage - that was pretty funny, although only killing NRMC got him targeted as RCC and if he had voted at the end instead of the God Kill it might have been interesting to see what happened - we would have had round 11 for sure and TP might have won

Peaches' shotgun spree (I lol'd) and PPCLI getting godkilled didn't help either mafia team. That just made the TP OP at a crucial point of the game. Really was looking bleak for a while there until several TP's sacrificed themselves to Dral at opportune times. Would have been a definite TP win without those GK's.

BHB is really good at being a secretive Mafia, and stealing the game from under the feet of the TP. I'm voting for him in the first round of the next game.

No doubt. BHB is mafia every game (watch him be TP next game).

BHB is really good at being a secretive Mafia, and stealing the game from under the feet of the TP. I'm voting for him in the first round of the next game.

He really is, and much better of a player than I had originally thought.

Seeing him and Kryten talk discuss strategy in the Mafia PM was something else. Ashamedly, things that they were bouncing off as normal ideas are some things I wouldn't have even thought of. Valuable learning points for me. That being said, if I have the power to do so, BHB and Kryten dead first round imo.

He really is, and much better of a player than I had originally thought.

Seeing him and Kryten talk discuss strategy in the Mafia PM was something else. Ashamedly, things that they were bouncing off as normal ideas are some things I wouldn't have even thought of. Valuable learning points for me. That being said, if I have the power to do so, BHB and Kryten dead first round imo.

Bolded=Truth.

I also appreciate the love and I actually wouldn't mind a first round death next game; this one was a marathon and I could use the rest.

At any rate, sign me up for the next game.

Bolded=Truth.

I also appreciate the love and I actually wouldn't mind a first round death next game; this one was a marathon and I could use the rest.

At any rate, sign me up for the next game.

sign yourself up - someone needs to start the list :P

Also - anyone interested in hosting? Otherwise its a DC heros themed game (And don't worry kryten, not everyone will have roles :P)

I'll take an undeath of brain-munching to living under Kryten's iron fist of terror any day.

IlDuce39 - the real winner this game.

You lobbed that one right over the plate, but I am going to take the high road.

Archived