The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thatcher Demko | #35 | G

Drouin

I think he will only need one year in Utica. Kid is really something special

Stank you need to stop. You haven't been around the game enough or long enough to say you know this kid is the real deal. Which other goalie have you been following since Junior that has made it to the NHL?. Who are you comparing Demko to

Soooooo....... Who was right?

Edited by Gstank29

Are you serious? Let's not forget you are the one who proclaimed after he got drafted that he would be an all-star/ elite level starter in the NHL. In fact you still have it in your signature. I simply pointed out that goalies are the riskiest and most difficult prospects to predict. I laughed at your premature proclamation that you know he will be an all star elite goalie half way through his +1 season. I guess you have an amazing insight that all those GMs who passed on him missed.

If he does in fact become an all star goalie. Nobody will think that you "called it" they'll just think you got lucky. Which would be the case. 

You can only be lucky so many times before it's not luck Baumerman.

Beginning or last year i said "Gaudreau will get around 55 points"

Hutton when i said he could be a top 4 PMD defenceman we are looking for

Demko

2 Summers ago when i said Horvat would make the team

Saying Lack was not going to be a good enough starter to get us into the playoff as he has some serious technical flaws (was refering to this season if we kept Lack over Miller)

OH and that Kylington wasn't going to be picked in the first round and that i wouldn't be surpised if he drops to the middle of the 2nd round

Just some of the ones I remember

Some on going ones

Boeser should/will get 20 goals this year in the NCAA
Sutter getting 40ish points this year

Edited by Gstank29
  • Upvote 1

Wow very impressive. Amazing insights there. Have you even gotten anything wrong??? Probably not. 

You should add the sun will rise tomorrow morning to your list. 

A lot more impressive than some of your orginal insights on certain a lot of matters

• Upvote 2

Wow very impressive. Amazing insights there. Have you even gotten anything wrong??? Probably not. 

You should add the sun will rise tomorrow morning to your list. 

I like that two summers ago you said Horvat would make this team... and then I notice you've only been on CDC since April 2014. Fail. 

You a little upset about me catching you backtracking in the McCann thread.

Summer 2014 = 2 summers ago LOL, I guess you could said it's last summer but a lot of people would think i was refering to the Summer of 2015

Edited by Gstank29

huh?

I think he was trying to proclaim that he was correct about Demko at the start of his +2 season and that you were wrong about him... I know a little premature.

Honestly, he is a troll. He just tried to claim that I don't like Demko even though I was one of the first guys on this thread saying it was a good pick. My advice would just be to ignore him. He probably misrepresent your position anyway.

Edited by baumerman77