The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Sin City

Kryten

sitting the next game out guyz cause I have to get some medical tests done thursday and won't be able to concentrate on the game fully, but I'll be back the game after that or the one after that if it starts before thursday :)

Sorry for ever doubting you OTTS. :wub:

Yeah, thanks Kryten. Congrats to the mafia. Can't quite call you guys my teammates after you murdered me in round 1.

NP. Maybe next time people won't be so quick to pull the trigger on you (or at least investigate you first ;)).

Also, you people need to REALLY listen to Big Mike. Guy has been spot on the last few games with his accusations. I know who I'm investigating first if I'm ever Sheriff from now on.

No doubt. The guy is criminally underrated around here. Really smart player.

Thanks for hosting, Kryten! Fun game to watch from the grave.

No doubt. The guy is criminally underrated around here. Really smart player.

Thanks for hosting, Kryten! Fun game to watch from the grave.

The main issue is he gives no reasons for his accusations, even if they're spot on. Definitely an underrated player though.

Sign me up for the next one.

sitting the next game out guyz cause I have to get some medical tests done thursday and won't be able to concentrate on the game fully, but I'll be back the game after that or the one after that if it starts before thursday :)

Sorry for ever doubting you OTTS. :wub:

No worries bae. I didn't do a very good job either but I think we did well making it tht far considering we never really had an investigation that was useful to us lol

There were a TON of mistakes made by both factions, it was almost poetic to see how each mistake kept the game in balance though. I can't believe the game ended the way it did, especially with how the first round progressed.

There were a TON of mistakes made by both factions, it was almost poetic to see how each mistake kept the game in balance though. I can't believe the game ended the way it did, especially with how the first round progressed.

can we get a synopsis ? hehe

Nah. If someone wants to rehash their errors, they can do so if they like, not my place IMO.

someone might not know it...

letting us know is a good thing - allows us ALL to learn from the mistakes of a few and in the end will make everyone a better mafia player

Archived