The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Putin: Don't mess with Nuclear Armed Russia

key2thecup

I disagree. We are more connected to Asia Pacific with our resources and our economy is suited to adapt towards a higher Asian skew.

I also don't think China allows the USA economy to crash in the next decade at least. China currently needs the US market far more than it needs Russia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China

In regards to Ukraine, China is not picking a side because it does not have to. So what does China have to gain by reamaining neutral? Access to Ukraines resources no matter which side wins.

The United States and Canada have the largest trade relationship in the world.[1] In 2012, U.S. merchandise trade with Canada consisted of US$324.2 billion in imports and US$292.4 billion in exports.[2] The trade relationship between the two countries crosses all industries and is vital to both nations’ success as each country is the largest trade partner of the other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada%E2%80%93United_States_trade_relations

The point is Canada is in a much better position to diversify if needed. Can we offset what we stand to lose? Not a chance. But Canada's economy is far stronger than the USA's. Given America's military power however, I'm not sure if that means anything at all.

BRICS is a economist's grouping of emerging economies. They have summits. Talk.

SCO is a political and military agreement between Russia and China plus a few other nations. They hold military training exercises.

I think there's some confusion between the two.

SCO

5 Observers

All the observers except Afghan are expected to become full members this year.

The point is Canada is in a much better position to diversify if needed. Can we offset what we stand to lose? Not a chance. But Canada's economy is far stronger than the USA's. Given America's military power however, I'm not sure if that means anything at all.

Northern Gateway?

I am not sure what that has to do with Putin being a scary dude with nothing to lose, but hello.

That if the west ever needed to form a coalition against Putin, Israel would not help because they only care about themselves... Unless of course the middle east was mentioned in any plans...

That if the west ever needed to form a coalition against Putin, Israel would not help because they only care about themselves... Unless of course the middle east was mentioned in any plans...

So by your logic, one cannot support A and B unless A and B dislike C. Otherwise, it has no basis in this thread.

Sorry, just.dont want to see this get derailed.

Hmm, sounds like you have inside information on Israel's future plans of war. Are you a secret agent by chance?

I disagree. We are more connected to Asia Pacific with our resources and our economy is suited to adapt towards a higher Asian skew.

I also don't think China allows the USA economy to crash in the next decade at least. China currently needs the US market far more than it needs Russia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_China

In regards to Ukraine, China is not picking a side because it does not have to. So what does China have to gain by reamaining neutral? Access to Ukraines resources no matter which side wins.

Are you Asian ?

Are you Asian ?

How could this possibly be relevant? Please be quick in responding - otherwise you're getting reported.

No, I am not of Asian decent. As white as they come.

I can see the major nations fighting proxy wars inside the smaller nations, nukes won't leave the silo's until a nuclear armed nation is invaded or threatened by invasion.

I agree. I mean, that sort of thing has already been happening for a long while now. I can't see any leader using nukes on another nuclear country unless they were literally invaded and even then they'd have to be losing.

Archived