The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone watching Arrow and/or /The Flash?

Dazzle

Watch the Arrow and absolutely LOVE IT! HATE Laurel's character. She couldn't get any more annoying. Was I the only one who was

Sad when Sara died? I was pretty sad. I liked her character.

Don't watch The Flash. Honestly thought it looked pretty silly when I saw all the promo's for the first episode. But I've heard a lot of good things about it, so I might give it a gander.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have a science question in regards to the Flash. I know that this show is fiction and some suspension of disbelief is required however:

How is it that Flash has gone fast enough to go back in time twice, but  while on the tread mill tops out at 1,700 mph?

2 hours ago, gurn said:

I have a science question in regards to the Flash. I know that this show is fiction and some suspension of disbelief is required however:

How is it that Flash has gone fast enough to go back in time twice, but  while on the tread mill tops out at 1,700 mph?

My guess? It's like humans and adrenaline, he has to be in some seriously messed up situation for his body to respond to it and move faster. :lol:

• 5 months later...

So The Flash's pit crew lock him up at Star Labs, then work a plan to send Zoom back to earth 2, completely forgetting they said Zoom could make portals anytime he wants?

Maybe I missed something, hope so, because this show is getting close to being dropped off my viewing schedule.

edit- lock him up, not look.

3 hours ago, gurn said:

So The Flash's pit crew look him up at Star Labs, then work a plan to send Zoom back to earth 2, completely forgetting they said Zoom could make portals anytime he wants?

Maybe I missed something, hope so, because this show is getting close to being dropped off my viewing schedule.

Both these shows are really bad in quality especially when you compare it to the Netflix shows like Jessica Jones and Daredevil. Squandered potential.

Archived