The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Universal Nightmare I (Game Over TP Win!)

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

*Order here reflects the kill order*

Lynch: Time Lord Not Mafia

SK: King Heffy Not Mafia

Mafia/Vig: VIC unknown

Dead

Mikeyboy44 TP

Big mike unknown

Dral Mafia

Kakanucks unknown

Aladeen TP

Steven Stamkos Mafia

Captain Aerosex: unknown

Beluga Whale mafia

Zfetch Mafia

Virtanen87 Mafia

G_bassi Mafia

Time Lord: TP?

King Heffy: TP?

VIC: unknown

Interesting to note that PPCLI used the term "not Mafia" rather than "TP."

*Order here reflects the kill order*

Lynch: Time Lord Not Mafia

SK: King Heffy Not Mafia

Mafia/Vig: VIC unknown

Dead

Mikeyboy44 TP

Big mike unknown

Dral Mafia

Kakanucks unknown

Aladeen TP

Steven Stamkos Mafia

Captain Aerosex: unknown

Beluga Whale mafia

Zfetch Mafia

Virtanen87 Mafia

G_bassi Mafia

Time Lord: TP?

King Heffy: TP?

VIC: unknown

Interesting to note that PPCLI used the term "not Mafia" rather than "TP."

Meant that to be tp sorry for any confusion

Oh.

Kind of my fault about getting lynched, since you guys might have listened to me if I was here to defend myself. But I wasn't expecting to get lynched.

One thing that came to my attention is, 112 voted for CF9191 last round, but this round she just decided to hop on the bandwagon against me, when there was still time for the lynch target to change. Also I feel like she has been acting a lot like last game, and the whole thing about being a confirmed TP might just be a lie, with all the specials being possibly dead.

Here's how I rank each person in terms of suspiciousness:

canucksfan9191 - Don't know how he's still alive. Reasons have been stated many times.

Rick Grimes - I can't remember him doing anything significantly suspicious, but generally I don't like his posts and voting.
112 - Stated above.
Apples - Laying low. I've noticed he's more helpful when he's TP.
Otis - Zfetch might have been telling the truth. Also, he needs to be given a real warning for trying to influence the game after dying. I don't actually think Otis has been suspicious though.
Intoewsables - I don't know.
otherwise - Playing like TP otherwise, but I might be wrong because TP otherwise and mafia otherwise are both always suspicious.
Master Radishes - Evidence says he's probably TP. I really hope he isn't the SK.

Oh.

Kind of my fault about getting lynched, since you guys might have listened to me if I was here to defend myself. But I wasn't expecting to get lynched.

One thing that came to my attention is, 112 voted for CF9191 last round, but this round she just decided to hop on the bandwagon against me, when there was still time for the lynch target to change. Also I feel like she has been acting a lot like last game, and the whole thing about being a confirmed TP might just be a lie, with all the specials being possibly dead.

Here's how I rank each person in terms of suspiciousness:

canucksfan9191 - Don't know how he's still alive. Reasons have been stated many times.

Rick Grimes - I can't remember him doing anything significantly suspicious, but generally I don't like his posts and voting.
112 - Stated above.
Apples - Laying low. I've noticed he's more helpful when he's TP.
Otis - Zfetch might have been telling the truth. Also, he needs to be given a real warning for trying to influence the game after dying. I don't actually think Otis has been suspicious though.
Intoewsables - I don't know.
otherwise - Playing like TP otherwise, but I might be wrong because TP otherwise and mafia otherwise are both always suspicious.
Master Radishes - Evidence says he's probably TP. I really hope he isn't the SK.

This. This right here. This is how all TP should give last words. No moaning about being killed unfairly, no promises of petty revenge, no sulking. Just shrug it off, forgive your fellow TP for making a mistake, and do your best to help them before you're out of the game.

Major kudos to TL.

A few quick thoughts:

1) The SK missed kills in Rds 1 and 3, but not 2, 4, or 5. This suggests someone not paying much attention, at least at first. It's possible they simply targeted whoever was being lynched, but that makes no sense for the Rd 3 miss, where SS was the clear lynchee well ahead of time. So they're probably just inactive. This suggests Rick Grimes, Apples, Otis, or otherwise. (Maybe CF9191, but he's voted every round, so I think he's just lurking on purpose. Not sure on the others off the top of my head.)

2) Regarding 112...well, can she care to elaborate a bit? We know the Sheriff investigated Dral, Aladeen, then her (presumably), and then two TP in Rds 4 and 5. Can we get any word on who at least one of those two are? I'm not quite ready to leap on the 112 wagon, but TL makes a fair point about her voting habits. It would be nice if she could provide a bit more info to confirm her story. Don't give it all away, of course, but one more confirmed name couldn't hurt.

3) I don't think Zfetch is sneaky enough to double bluff us. To me, Otis is cleared of being Mafia. (And I admit I totally didn't get who it was Zfetch was referring to at first. I feel dumb now.)

I'm less sure now of who might be the final Mafia, but Canucksfan9191 has consistently been the most suspicious to me of those left remaining. And since I'm always forced to vote first because of the time zones, I guess I'll Vote6 Canucksfan9191. And I'd recommend the Vig pick someone they think is SK.

Archived