The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Universal Nightmare I (Game Over TP Win!)

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fun fact: If OTTS hadn't killed 112, this would've been the third time 112 and I were alive in the final 3 with her being the SK and myself being a regular TP. The first two times happened within my first few games and I think that, combined with THAT GAME (MR and VIC know what I'm talking about) were what really got me hooked.

As the official historian, I know which games you're referring to. Sadly, most of White Noise has now been archived, so all the old links no longer work. :sadno:

For the record, I had investigations sent for you twice. 112 wanted to investigate VIC instead of you so I switched it instead of you and I switched to Otis instead of you on my last investigation.

I just assumed you were so certain I was innocent that there was no point wasting an investigation on me. ;)

You probably weren't around for it, but CA was referencing a time where he actually did just that as vig.

Ah, I see. Man, I hate not getting all the references anymore. It telalyl sucks. :sadno:

In for the next game too; this was one of the more enjoyable games in a while.

Agreed, even though I had no role.

I like how the games never really stopped happening. There was a very short break after the short vanilla game Peaches hosted, but then the activity level went up a bit in the next one, hosted by me. Aladeen and Dral hosting cool-themed games combined with MR coming back was good for activity too.

Agreed, even though I had no role.

I like how the games never really stopped happening. There was a very short break after the short vanilla game Peaches hosted, but then the activity level went up a bit in the next one, hosted by me. Aladeen and Dral hosting cool-themed games combined with MR coming back was good for activity too.

Speaking about cool themed games, my game will be out any minute now.

Archived