The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Kings | Nov.8, 2014 | 7:00 PM (PST) | HNIC - CBC |

TheRussianRocket.

He surely will take runs at our skill players because that is the only thing the rat's good at: Running over the other team's core players and injure them whenever possible. I wish in doing so he take a skate on his leg and out for the season.

I wish Doughty take a puck/stick in his mouth so he can't open the big mouth of his for months, drinking from a straw.

I wish Brown blow his own knee out while trying to pull his trademark knee-on-knee on Sedins and retire.

I wish Quick allows 6 goals per game for the rest of his career and keep bitching because, well, he's always a bitch.

Yeah yeah all pipe dreams I know... but with this kings team I don't mind at all for them to disappear from the earth through a worm hole :P and never to be seen again.

:shock:

Yup, it's going to be interesting. I thought Desjardins would ice the same lineup as last game with Vey on the third line replacing Kassian and Horvat centering the fourth line.

Yea, definitely.

Maybe they wanna give Richardson the night off from faceoff duties if he is battling a lower body injury, or maybe even a wrist injury.

Archived