The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Kings | Nov.8, 2014 | 7:00 PM (PST) | HNIC - CBC |

TheRussianRocket.

No Zack Kassian, all other #Canucks are on the ice. pic.twitter.com/FVRhlYcZy4

any word on the line rushes?

edit: nvm i saw them

Line rushes this morning: 22-33-17/20-13-14/27-53-46/51-7-36 23-8/18-3/2-5 - no Richardson at skate either. #Canucks

Looks like Richie is hurt too, man we are hurting early in the beginning of the season.

Brad Richardson is game time decision as well.

yup

Line rushes this morning: 22-33-17/20-13-14/27-53-46/51-7-36 23-8/18-3/2-5 - no Richardson at skate either. #Canucks

Edit:...oops I see this has been posted a few minutes ago.

I think the 4th line may see more minutes than the 3rd line.

So miller time in LA and then Eddie with the start tomorrow? I think we go for and 4-0 tonight and on this road trip

If Miller is indeed starting tonight, it's a bit surprising to me as I would have thought he would get the tougher team tomorrow. Seems like Lack has always been getting the tougher team, the second game of the back-to-back with a tired team playing in front of him.

The Kings are overrated. Last time I checked, the Canucks were second overall in the NHL and tops in the West in GF with 46 goals. LA has 32. Canucks are on a roll, 7-3 in their last 10. LA is 5-3-2.

Canucks have to beat the teams they're supposed to beat .... :P ... and they will, 3-1.

LA is the better team, but the best teams aren't always the most successful teams (especially in the regular season). Although San Jose deserved to win that last game, but luckily things worked out. Hopefully tonight the Canucks will be able to grab this one.

If Miller is indeed starting tonight, it's a bit surprising to me as I would have thought he would get the tougher team tomorrow. Seems like Lack has always been getting the tougher team, the second game of the back-to-back with a tired team playing in front of him.

I would think logically let Miller have night off in LA to enjoy the day with his wife and not worry too much on his preparation on starting. Than give him the back to back when most of the guys will be gased tmrw night and will need to heavily rely on a goalie to shut the door down especially with a team that has a high octane offense. But Perry and Getzlaf both have the flu so maybe WD is banking on them to be out still and let Eddie have an easy start?

Archived