The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2015 Metro Vancouver Transportation and Transit Plebiscite - Result In - 62% NO

DonLever

Well if this thread has taught us anything, it's that if you vote no you are ignorant and uneducated. If you vote yes it's a sign of intelligence.

I keep seeing people say this, interesting that that's the way you perceive it.

Me neither, you just come here and generalized the no side while ignoring all the facts we have presented. I am simply copying your style. Educate yourself with facts and vote no.

I'm generalizing? All anyone can say about my position is that I'm a translink apologist.

You talk about facts yet most if not all of you hadn't even read the plan.

A plan is not facts, it is merely a plan which may or may not come to be. If it did come to be, then it would be a fact.

I guess the thing is there hasn't ever been a plan with funding attached to it before. So, it's a lot better than anything we've had before.

Of course it's not a guarantee, but you never get that for anything. I don't know why people here are so hung up on getting a guarantee for this or that, when do you ever get guarantees in a democracy?

The compass card was an improvement plan. Was set to begin in Spring 2013 at a cost of $100M. Is now double that and still " in the works" and delayed, two years later.

A plan to address $5 million to $7 million a year in fare evasion that will cost TransLink $12 million a year to operate. And has flaws. Derp.

Facts.

The compass card was an improvement plan. Was set to begin in Spring 2013 at a cost of $100M. Is now double that and still " in the works" and delayed, two years later.

A plan to address $5 million to $7 million a year in fare evasion that will cost TransLink $12 million a year to operate. And has flaws. Derp.

Facts.

I think we are wasting our time talking to inane.

ronthecivil why do you keep calling it "Putello" Bridge?? It's PATTULLO! Out of all the back-and-forth arguments in this thread, seeing someone repeatedly call it "Putello" bridge is the most baffling.

Archived