The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Spaghetti Jerseys

Orka

How can the Flying V have 18% of the votes. :sick:

There's a certain appeal to that jersey in that it's so remarkably ugly people love it. I personally hope it never sees the light of day again, but what it is a fun silly nostalgia thing.

Why the Flying V is popular with many fans, including me:

1. Bold and unique colours. Absolutely loved the home yellows.

2. Some of the best and most popular Canucks wore it. Ie. Smyl, Gradin, Fraser, Rota, Tanti, Sundstrom, Snepsts, Williams, Lanz, Hanlon, and Brodeur.

3. The '82 Stanley Cup run and birth of Towel Power.

Been hoping for this for a long time, hopefully Linden get's it done for atleast one game.

73.jpg

o-TREVOR-LINDEN-1997-570.jpg

nhl_g_linden_b1_200.jpg

bure-canucks-4_3_rx812_c1080x810.jpg

Agreed these should make a comeback. I've always thought that. Love these

I also like the black Flying V. Call me crazy. lol. I would love to see it make a comeback too, maybe with a few tweaks.

Agreed. That jersey is horrendous. You can tell their marketing team is far from an nhl teams

Lol. Have u seen some of the NHL jersey s out there? yes NHL has more money in marketing , but that has nothing to do with jerseys imo. I have seen plenty of embarrassing NHL jerseys.

I totally disagree with u guys personally. I absolutely love those jerseys

458582270-connor-mcdavid-of-the-erie-ott

e97451e0-6a06-11e4-bdfc-91ea61c08cc5_McD

U really don't like that? The gloves and the neon makes them look modern and almost like old school nucks. Siiikkkk imo.

well trev said earlier that they couldn't get the skate jerseys for Quinn night because of timing, so maybe they can sort it out for the april 11th game which I'm assuming would be the night they'd pick

Archived