The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

List so far

Virt (If he were a normal TP i'd expect more from him this game)

Dral (He's usually. Crazier? when he doesn't have an important role)

Aladeen (Gut feeling)

Not quite as sure

Zfetch (he seemed easy to be convinced to switch vote early on, seemed different then how hes normally played as a TP)

Buddahs hand (Another Gut feeling, don't know how he plays though)

SS (laying to low and just going with whats happening)

This as a good of a promise I can make as any.

If i am mafia, SK, Sheriff, Vig, or any role for that matter, I will ban myself from this game for life.

I am regular TP. I am trying to help the TP win. I love this game so I am willing to ban myself for life from this game If I was anything other than regular TP.

If their are 14 alive and 1 mafia dead, then that would leave us with 6 mafia assuming 1/3rd of the people are mafia. That also leaves us with 1 SK.

I know me, Apples and VIC are TP. They apparently know the vig, but have trust issues.

That leaves the VIG with about a 70% hit rate. We can do it!

That is all.

This as a good of a promise I can make as any.

If i am mafia, SK, Sheriff, Vig, or any role for that matter, I will ban myself from this game for life.

I am regular TP. I am trying to help the TP win. I love this game so I am willing to ban myself for life from this game If I was anything other than regular TP.

If their are 14 alive and 1 mafia dead, then that would leave us with 6 mafia assuming 1/3rd of the people are mafia. That also leaves us with 1 SK.

I know me, Apples and VIC are TP. They apparently know the vig, but have trust issues.

That leaves the VIG with about a 70% hit rate. We can do it!

That is all.

You can't do that.

I just looked in the OP, and that rule doesn't actually exist...

The rule used to be, you can't say stuff like "I'll never play again if I'm mafia" because you're supposed to have better convincing arguments than that. And because you're basically confirming yourself as TP, which is kind of unfair.

Zfetch wasn't around when that rule was made though.

Vote MikeyBoy. His posts have been suspicious. I don't mind him voting for me last round, but his justification for it seemed forced.

I did say In my If I die to go after Mikeyboy.(And CL who died)

And he does seem very mafia-like with his post behavior.

Unvote; Vote Mikeyboy

I think this lynch will finally be mafia.

Also, I told you so about lynching me. We gave up a chance to lynch someone when we desperately needed a hit on a mafia.

Sorry Vic... I'll believe you from now on :)

Meanwhile, I agree with TL. Being on an alliance with him last game made me realize that TL's a pretty good player.

Vote Mikeyboy

Archived