The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Justice - Game Over, Mafia Win

Master 112

some lazy TP out there being sheeple.... or mafia trying to hide

I think TL, OTTS, BH and BDM are better targets then mikey

Zfetch, how you like doing recaps and summaries? Those guys need some focus and I'm too baked hehe

Might as well.

Summary for all those names.

Might as well.

Summary for all those names.

I was so motivated a minute ago. Now I'm just lazy.

I'll try and do opinions off my head and maybe quote 1 or 2 posts for each.(Note: I do have a tendency to pick out the smallest things and overanalyze them. It has worked before but not at the best rate.)

WOAT Time Lord brief summary

I feel like Time Lord is one of the easier ones to differentiate between Mafia and TP, atleast IMO. And yet Time Lord has the longest mafia life expectancy of anyone I know.

Vote BDM

This is typical Mafia Time Lord

You can't do that.

Saying I can't come out with something that pretty much locks me in as TP. This almost very likely means he is a TP who wants to show everyone he is TP but feels cheated since he can't think of anything, but I use a cheap method. (Didn't know about it, tbh)

You can't do that.

Vote MikeyBoy. His posts have been suspicious. I don't mind him voting for me last round, but his justification for it seemed forced.

This is typical TP Time Lord

This Time Lord is probably the trickiest of all. Hard to know, it could go either way.(Maybe he's SK?)

Verdict: He sways me more to the TP side right now. So I feel like he's TP. Normally as Mafia, all he does is vote. He did exactly that in the first few rounds but has magically transformed his posting into TP Time Lord.

GOAT OTTS brief summary.

He is Mafia. All he does is vote. That is typical OTTS. He is either Mafia, or the least heplful TP ever.

Verdict: Mafia. I've never been so sure in my life....I think.(Since MB has the lead in votes right now, I say we all charge at OTTS next round, get him a good new year surprise.

WOAT Buddahs Hand summary

I am still a little unsure

That pretty much summarizes what I think of BH

You are right but i am new to this and i really do not have an idea who could be mafia and who is not.

Sounds like typical noob talk.

Verdict: TP. At the end of the day, I don't know his style, and none of his posts seem real suspicious. You would think a noob would spill a little trail behind, but BH hasn't.

Edit: Forgot to bold and color for those people who like eye candy or have short attentions spans.

Sheriff investigation was a miss.

Why haven't you contributed more so far?

Sick like nasty sick, literally only on here checking when I'm in the bathroom. I can go into even more detail using descriptive words and diagrams if you really want.

Archived