The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Per Nostri Occhi Solo]

Intoewsables

Alright. Well, believe it or not, I'm the head of the TP alliance now. I am in contact with both the Sheriff and Vigilante (I had been in contact with the Sheriff last round even before they contacted VIC, strange I know). We're waiting on an investigation. If it comes up Mafia, it'll at least give you guys reason to atleast SOMEWHAT trust me hopefully because I doubt you do right now.

Alright. Well, believe it or not, I'm the head of the TP alliance now. I am in contact with both the Sheriff and Vigilante (I had been in contact with the Sheriff last round even before they contacted VIC, strange I know). We're waiting on an investigation. If it comes up Mafia, it'll at least give you guys reason to atleast SOMEWHAT trust me hopefully because I doubt you do right now.

If true that sucks, I so wanted you to be mafia. :(

Unvote, vote Dral

King Heffy voted for Stamkos early, so I think Stamkos is TP.

BDM voted for Virtanen instead of Stamkos at the end of last round, but voted for Stamkos this round. Suspicious.

Why?

If I was trying to save SS i wouldnt of been the first to be calling him out.

I just thought virtanen was mafia and took the opportunity thinking SS would be an easy lynch this round..

Why?

If I was trying to save SS i wouldnt of been the first to be calling him out.

I just thought virtanen was mafia and took the opportunity thinking SS would be an easy lynch this round..

I never said you were saving SS. I said SS is a TP. Your reasoning sort of makes sense, but how were you so sure Virtanen was mafia?

To me, it seems like you didn't want vote for SS late because it would seem suspicious, so you just voted with the doctor to make it look like you're a TP.

I never said you were saving SS. I said SS is a TP. Your reasoning sort of makes sense, but how were you so sure Virtanen was mafia?

To me, it seems like you didn't want vote for SS late because it would seem suspicious, so you just voted with the doctor to make it look like you're a TP.

Voting with the doctor to me assured we weren't voting a TP special.

And see how Virtanen was active yet not posting much sealed my vote for him

Alright boys. Seeing as I'm head of the TP alliance, I have an important announcement to make regarding what should take place tonight.

First off, I'd like to say thanks to Apples (The Sheriff) for PMing me and helping make me the centre of the TP alliance if and when VIC were to die, which as we all know, he did. I'd like to thank the Mafia as well, for finishing off VIC as soon as possible, as it made this much easier for me to do.

The plan is, to lynch me. Why? Because I'm the Lackey of course. No, this is not some elaborate plan in favour of the TP. I simply drew the lucky hand and I have a full house, and now I'm going all-in.

Mafia, you SHOULD kill TimeLord (WHO IS THE VIGILANTE), or kill Apples (WHO IS THE SHERIFF) tonight. I'm going to sacrifice myself to decimate the TP specials. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE THIS OPPORTUNITY.

I blocked Apples Investigation today and our targets in mind were otherwise, and BurrDaMan, I'll leave that out there for you to decide if killing the Vigilante or the Sheriff is the priority. That might change come nightfall but it was the general mindset we had.

Now, I'll get us all started.

Vote Go Faulk Yourself

You may now continue the game.

Archived