The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Wire]

Intoewsables

Well you may as well pick at random, GFY, Time Lord, SOB all good targets IMO. Let us know the results at least before you die. (Do you get results right away?)

If you turn up TP then at least we can trust your investigation.

State the obvious much ? ;) guess that means Mikeyboy is done for then heh

Yeah I do get it right away, and I definitely will - considering I only have one and I'm dead anyways I'm loath to use it right away

You're mafia buddies not come up with a consensus decision yet?

If you're trying to imply my sheriff is mafia I'd strongly disagree.

I was quite impressed at the form of proof I received to prove it

prepare to be paranoid for the rest of the round hehe

BTW - doctor should 100% save Virt, he's worth more to the TP then BDM and it's not worth the risk to stop 1 MK

You're very commited to your stories i'm impressed :P

So who'd you investigate??

In case you've missed it before, I don't like to give up when I'm falsely accused of being mafia :P I don't like surrendering and it does nothing to help the TP - the least I can do is generate some conversation

Yeah I do get it right away, and I definitely will - considering I only have one and I'm dead anyways I'm loath to use it right away

you want an investigation right now, sees hasty and counter productive.... give me a couple names

In case you've missed it before, I don't like to give up when I'm falsely accused of being mafia :P I don't like surrendering and it does nothing to help the TP - the least I can do is generate some conversation

you want an investigation right now, sees hasty and counter productive.... give me a couple names

I'll pass because you've been shown as mafia. You can come up with what ever you think helps the mafia the most.

JL, SOB, Dr.S are some that I would investigate.

We get a lot of information from this though.

If Dral comes up as Mafia we have a lot to go on from the first round of voting.

If he comes up as a TP then my sheriff is a fake and we have a mafia to lynch next round.

Yup Dral is gonna hang for sure, the only thing that can save him this round is Mikeyboy.

Archived