The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Sharks @ Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

Lol, this team sucks, we all know it and realise it but you're oblivious to that fact. Regroup to be 2nd in the Pacific? Crikey.

Yea they suck that's why they have games in hand on teams above them and can easily finish 2nd.

Get your head out of the gutter and say this bull$&!# after a win

And it'll be interesting to see or find out how many teams have trended downwards towards the end of the season and gone deep into the playoffs.

I would bet that not many teams with a poor record over the last 30 games have got to the conference finals.

I hope this team plummets ( yes I'm a fan who travels from the UK to watch the team) but to speed up the rebuild retool or whatever it is that's what this team has to do.

Trade vets, get picks.

Yea they suck that's why they have games in hand on teams above them and can easily finish 2nd.

Get your head out of the gutter and say this bull after a win

Yes Apollo but if they keep trending the way they are by the end of feb those games in hand will have disappeared and we will be watching the flames and sharks disappear over the horizon.

Lol, I do say greatest of all time a lot and people take it the wrong way. Like Luca sbisa is the greatest Swiss man of all time or luongos the greatest goalie of all time. Obviously the luongo part is false because Miller is the greatest of all time.

I like emphasis on saying extreme things lol... Its a forum ffs.

My job is sales related! Good guess... And no I don't tell my customers everything I sell is the greatest of all time because I'm not talking hockey and I'm not on a forum.

People take stuff too seriously. Another example

Ronalds Kenins is the greatest RK in canucks history and Kesler is trash. Obviously I'm exaggerating based on my love for rk41 and hate for rk17.

At the time I said the canucks are clearly the class of the pacific - I added clearly to ruffle a few feathers but from all the games I had seen the canucks were playing better than all the pacific. Four lines firing on all cylinders, best goalie in the division, and d was solid.

Since then, the team has proven me they aren't. I still believe they can put it together though.

The elite thing, prior to the season I thought Vancouver had one of the top 5 squads in the nhl and I'll believe that until they prove me otherwise in the playoffs. I'm sticking to that... But yea the elite thing has ruffled many feathers as well and it's kinda funny.

I do believe we can turn this ship around and go deep. I also do exaggerate when I speak so people need to relax.

The sharks game was a joke, canucks got outplayed but if the refs called it even they would have gone into the third either tied or down a goal. The canucks are good enough to show up for only 20 minutes and win, but the refs always put 8 nails in the coffin.

Some great insight into the Apollo Enigma!!

I used to get frustrated with your hyperbole but got so as I accepted you were either a complete nutter or were deliberately just throwing this stuff out to get a response. Now I find your posts a good source of comedic relief in a season that has little to put a smile on my face.

You've become a fixture here and part of the entertainment value of being a Nucks fan. Carry on my delusional friend.

Some great insight into the Apollo Enigma!!

I used to get frustrated with your hyperbole but got so as I accepted you were either a complete nutter or were deliberately just throwing this stuff out to get a response. Now I find your posts a good source of comedic relief in a season that has little to put a smile on my face.

You've become a fixture here and part of the entertainment value of being a Nucks fan. Carry on my delusional friend.

Lol... I hate apologizing for having a higher hockey iq than someone but in this case it may be necessary.

I'm sorry.

Weren't you the same guy that said Cory > Lui

Hahahahahahaha

Lol... I hate apologizing for having a higher hockey iq than someone but in this case it may be necessary.

I'm sorry.

Weren't you the same guy that said Cory > Lui

Hahahahahahaha

I have undoubtedly said many things that were later proved to be inaccurate...Cory>>>> Lu wasn't one of those, however. haha

I have undoubtedly said many things that were later proved to be inaccurate...Cory>>>> Lu wasn't one of those, however. haha

Well one guy turned the lottery pick team into a playoff contender

And the other guy is being benched in favour of klinkaid on back to back nights and hasn't got his team anywhere.

Well one guy turned the lottery pick team into a playoff contender

And the other guy is being benched in favour of klinkaid on back to back nights and hasn't got his team anywhere.

You're cherry picking (not that I'm surprised)...Cory has faced more shots, has a higher SV % and lower GAA playing on a worse team. But don't let that alter your belief - not that it would.

You're cherry picking (not that I'm surprised)...Cory has faced more shots, has a higher SV % and lower GAA playing on a worse team. But don't let that alter your belief - not that it would.

Luongo is the greatest goalie of all time. After Ryan Miller off course... Who is arguably the greatest goalie in the history of all professional sports on planet Earth and Venus

no, it just simply isn't true lol

you're just delusional and can't admit when you're wrong.

Elite teams aren't 4th in their divisions. Anaheim is 1st in the division by 12 points, that's more in the realm of elite

Not that I agree with Apollo but your definition of "elite teams" seems pretty flawed. They can't be 3rd or 5th in their division? Because it looks like they can....

EliteTeams.jpg

Luongo is the greatest goalie of all time. After Ryan Miller off course... Who is arguably the greatest goalie in the history of all professional sports on planet Earth and Venus

I'm really glad you admitted a few posts ago that you dont actually believe this sh*t, Apollo. Have a good night old friend.

Not that I agree with Apollo but your definition of "elite teams" seems pretty flawed. They can't be 3rd or 5th in their division? Because it looks like they can....

EliteTeams.jpg

Chicago is playing in a much harder division and LA has been underachieving all year.

Both those teams have already proven they are elite by winning 4 out of the last 5 cups between them, we haven't.

Anyone have that recap of hank's comments about kassian?

Trust me after watching tonight's game you will definitely see the irony.

If desjardins does not tough live some if the core guys and his faves like vey after this piss poor effort scratching kassian certainly looks like nothing but a hate on.

Maybe willie needs to finally admit that coddling the vets and his pets is hurt in this team. And none of the bother to even try to repay that faith by working hard for a whole gsme let alone more than one in a row.

Captain Hank called him out and Kass came out and preformed.

So tired of Willie's pressers... Good team, blah blah blah. Where is the passion, the fire?

I liked the hiring, I think I still like it, but this team is no better than last year and the teams around us are worse.

Jekyll and Hyde,rinse and repeat. Need a change for the sake of making a change...

Passion and fire delivered?

Do you think you'll ever understand nhl seasons are typically 82 games long? You don't win every game with flying colours kid. I know nhl 15 might have gave u the wrong idea

Chicago is playing in a much harder division and LA has been underachieving all year.

Both those teams have already proven they are elite by winning 4 out of the last 5 cups between them, we haven't.

By that logic, no place in the standings would force you to concede that the Canucks are elite. So why would you even mention that as the defining reason?

Oh right, because you're just scrambling for a point to back up a purely-emotional and mentally deficient view.

Archived