The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks in Buffalo

canuck_Pride

Sneak into the Harborcenter hotel rooms area and pull the fire alarm and stand outside with the players in front of the building so you can chat up a player or two!!

Fan: "Oh hey, I'm a Canucks fan. Fancy bumping into you here."

Lack: "Um k? I'm just wondering if there's actually a fire, you know?"

Fan: "Oh I don't think so, I think it was just...some idiot pulled the fire alarm to meet one of you guys, maybe... uhhh I'm gonna go chat up Henrik Sedin"

Lack: "Oh.. well, guess I'll just tweet this and take a selfie"

Fan: "Oh hey, I'm a Canucks fan. Fancy bumping into you here."

Lack: "Um k? I'm just wondering if there's actually a fire, you know?"

Fan: "Oh I don't think so, I think it was just...some idiot pulled the fire alarm to meet one of you guys, maybe... uhhh I'm gonna go chat up Henrik Sedin"

Lack: "Oh.. well, guess I'll just tweet this and take a selfie"

+1 for creativity! ^_^

Umm...yeah, unless you know all the prospect's faces.

Why don't you just go into their hotel as a reporter. Then you meet them while pretending to be a reporter of the Boston Bruins/Buffalo Sabres news team. You pretend that you're sad that Boston lost, and ask questions on how they could possibly beat the Sabres. It will make it more convincing.

Umm...yeah, unless you know all the prospect's faces.

Why don't you just go into their hotel as a reporter. Then you meet them while pretending to be a reporter of the Boston Bruins/Buffalo Sabres news team. You pretend that you're sad that Boston lost, and ask questions on how they could possibly beat the Sabres. It will make it more convincing.

Or start up a blog and say you're a blogger wanting a quick interview.

Downside of Miller being injured is that it doesn't give Buffalo more of a chance to miss him.

Miss him? We're trying to get McEichel. If we still had Miller, we wouldn't end up dead last... Remember the tank bay-beeee!!!

*edit* d'oh! I did the "we" thing. I try to just stick to saying the Sabres since I'm not part of the organization. Sometimes though it slips through, especially during games.

Archived