The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Poll] [Value of] Expendable Canucks

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I kinda felt a bit bothered when the name first in line of expendable Canucks that you chose was Hamhuis. Not a bad thread OP but Hammer is usually our second most consistent defenceman behind Tanev. I diagree about him being expendable, at least not quite yet anyways

Really?

A little over 2 hours and you bump this?

Are you sure you aren't Tiger Singh or something?

Was going to say that it's more likely a prepubescent teen that has the attention span of a gnat and who needs instant gratification.

So yeah, it's probably Tiger.

Anybody who is voting 1st round picks needs to jump off of the homer wagon.

The 29 other teams will know they aren't crucial cogs for the Canucks and will bid accordingly.

Expendable (dictionary definition) - of little significance when compared to an overall purpose, and therefore able to be abandoned.

The 29 other teams will know they aren't crucial cogs for the Canucks and will bid accordingly.

Expendable (dictionary definition) - of little significance when compared to an overall purpose, and therefore able to be abandoned.

they can be replaced is what i mean... sbisa clendening and corrado all getting older, markstrom, jensen and baertschi + grenier replacing vey higgins and burrows

they can be replaced is what i mean... sbisa clendening and corrado all getting older, markstrom, jensen and baertschi + grenier replacing vey higgins and burrows

I know what you meant. That still puts them square into that definition. They will soon be no longer significant to the team and will be traded (i.e. abandoned).

I know what you meant. That still puts them square into that definition. They will soon be no longer significant to the team and will be traded (i.e. abandoned).

yeah i didnt mean they are crap and old, they just are replaceable

Shoulda given that advice to your own GM before he traded for Kane and Bogosian.

yeah i didnt mean they are crap and old, they just are replaceable

I understand. You gave a pretty good selection of choices. The only name(s) there that could possibly get 1st round picks are Hamhuis and Lack if there are 2 or 3 teams bidding for his/their services.

Archived