The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The MGTOW Thread

kiwi55555

What happened to the forum he set up a couple of years back, any idea?

whatthenuck died because of lack of interest . I was really disapointed , when i first joined it had a lot of the cdc members that I admire.

Do you rember Vlad ? Really miss him to.

We also had a fantasy league that redrafted this year but there are only 5-6 people taking a serious interest in it.

Didn't know what MGTOW was and then I found this thread and read about it.

My translation: "I'm sexually frustrated, and have let women walk all over me my whole life. Eventually I became overly bitter and now a harbour a distrust of all women. I refuse to take responsibility for my inability to form healthy, fair relationships like a normal person would. Society treats me like a loser with no balls because I act like a loser with no balls"

Basically the male equivalent of radical feminism.

Except for the fact that " radical feminists" have good reason to be pissed off.

MGTOW are pissed off and doing something about it because radical feminists got pissed off and did something about it.

So you are comparing men who are incapable of forming a relationship with a woman to a sex that has been subjagated, physically , emotionaly and mentally abused by men since time immemorial ?

has the point being that most radical feminists have emotionally damaged developmental relationship ties to their fathers been covered?

that or they have experienced emotional "tragedies" sexual violence, abusive relationships, etc by a leading male figure in their lives or any male in that matter..

edit: not implying anything lol

its just speculative fact

I do. I didn't say they had the right reasoning to be PO'd. I just said they were.

My 2.5 year old toddlers get PO'd when I tell them that we're having breakfast instead of a "snack". Getting PO'd does not lend legitimacy to one's tantrum throwing.

That you'd even compare their "cause" :rolleyes: to the legitimate and centuries old abuse, subjugation etc of women is baffling.

You may want to re-read GJ's post and take it to heart:

threads like these are good because people give themselves enough rope. don't even have to argue, people just sorta reveal themselves. like in that mess of a 'girl walks down the street and is sexually harassed' thread.

this forum is full of clueless people

That you'd even compare their "cause" :rolleyes: to the legitimate and centuries old abuse, subjugation etc of women is baffling.

We compare people to Hitler and Stalin even though they may not be half as bad. Comparisons are sometimes exaggerated. It's just a fact of life.

has the point being that most radical feminists have emotionally damaged developmental relationship ties to their fathers been covered?

that or they have experienced emotional "tragedies" sexual violence, abusive relationships, etc by a leading male figure in their lives or any male in that matter..

edit: not implying anything lol

its just speculative fact

don't listen to him, jazz, you're fighting the good fight. keep going.

Haha...now your just handing him rope :lol::P

No thanks, I'm going to stop here as far as replying to comments goes. I'll be around to answer some questions, maybe, if anyone has any.

Except for the fact that " radical feminists" have good reason to be pissed off.

By radical feminist, I mean radical feminist. I'm not talking about your average, run of the mill feminist that fights against the very real oppression that exists out there. I'm talking about the kind that has become completely unhinged from social reality genuinely believes all men are inherently bad and the cause of all the world's problems, or that all sex is rape, etc.

In the same vein, for whatever reason, these MGTOW people probably have emotional issues that cause them to believe that the female gender is inherently out to get them. They may not say it outright, but there's an obvious layer of misogyny under the guise of "independence" or "self-improvement". Now many times these issues came about because they are frustrated or had legitimate traumatic experiences with women in their lives, but true self-improvement would involve recognizing your own issues and seeking legitimate help for them, not irrationally blaming everything on society or women just because a few of them treated you poorly. This "movement" reeks of immaturity, pettiness, and victim mentality.

By radical feminist, I mean radical feminist. I'm not talking about your average, run of the mill feminist that fights against the very real oppression that exists out there. I'm talking about the kind that has become completely unhinged from social reality genuinely believes all men are inherently bad and the cause of all the world's problems, or that all sex is rape.

In the same vein, for whatever reason, these MGTOW people probably have emotional issues that cause them to believe that the female gender is inherently out to get them. They may not say it outright, but there's an obvious layer of misogyny under the guise of "self-improvement". Now many times these issues came about because they are frustrated or had legitimate traumatic experiences with women in their lives, but true self-improvement would involve recognizing your own issues and seeking legitimate help for them, not irrationally blaming everything on society or women just because a few of them treated you poorly. This "movement" reeks of immaturity, pettiness, and victim mentality.

+1 except for the fact I'm on mobile

Archived