The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Jets

-Vintage Canuck-

Well the team will be kicking themselves later if either the flames or la lose their games they need to go all in on Monday and get the final win they need and not tempt fate

You would think memories of last year would be enough to motivate them

I can't pin this solely on Lack. Sure, he could be better...so could a lot of things.

We're flat footed at times. We have no jump out of the gates and let the other team dictate the tone and pace. We can't win a f/o for the life of us. We back up and give the other teams too much room to work with. Or, with the puck coming out of our end, we do too many back pedals before getting things moving forward - again, allowing for the other team to set up and get ready. And our line changes are sometimes very ill timed.

Love this team and positives are that they don't pack it in or give up but need to have that urgency all game long at this point. So resilient and that offers hope even if we do fall behind.

End of an emotional road trip, so that plays a big part. It isn't easy. We can't sit at home and pretend it is...Jets are a big, desperate team and played like it. And we made a go of it.

GO CANUCKS GO...ON TO THE NEXT ONE.

Terrible debut? Holy crap some people....

Terrible debut, as in underutilized. Hence why I noted the time played, not his performance.

I would prefer he stay in Utica if he isn't going to be played more than 3rd/4th line minutes.

Also a huge lack supporter but he was horrible had 3 terrible goals and one where he was being harassed he should have been better and the refs had to be sharper some weak calls that cost us the game then blatant calls being missed both ways. Higgins needs to bury that chance but I guess he was in the process of being crosschecked.... On to the next one I guess LA loses tonight and we beat em Monday is good riddance to them

Guest Dasein

Lack's done well enough in this tough stretch when Miller went down to keep us in the playoffs, and I thank him for that, but it's time to give the 6 million dollar man his net back if the doctors give the okay tomorrow

your man crush on Lack is showing.

No, I just don't understand how some fans can be so brutal on one player. How did Lack play horrible? Cause he let in 1 bad goal at a bad time? Pavelec just outplayed him, that is all. This game doesn't need to be pinned on anyone. It was just a loss, that's all.

At least I support my team no matter what. I still want Lack in net on Monday

Since the Jets returned, I have given them my support.

But being on the other side, I have to say, the Sedins are scary! Used to love them for all the same reasons I'm terrified to see them on the ice in the dying minutes against the Jets!

We deserved a point out of that. Eddie's workload catching up to him. A couple of stinkers tonight.

I absolutely HATE those morons on 1040 guaranteeing us a spot in the playoffs. Jeff Patterson went on and on last night about how its guaranteed. I'm on pins and needles until we actually clinch. Hopefully the Avalanche can have a game like they did against us and take care of the Kings tonight.

No, I just don't understand how some fans can be so brutal on one player. How did Lack play horrible? Cause he let in 1 bad goal at a bad time? Pavelec just outplayed him, that is all. This game doesn't need to be pinned on anyone. It was just a loss, that's all.

At least I support my team no matter what. I still want Lack in net on Monday

The post outplayed him. Pavelec outplayed no one...

Archived